Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Wearing pyjamas to go to the shops

Wikiposts

Wearing pyjamas to go to the shops

Old Jul 23rd 2009, 12:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wearing pyjamas to go to the shops

I have driven my boys to school a few times in my PJs & it did occur to me how embarassed (mortified) I would be if the car broke down on the way home but perhaps I should not worry?!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 12:48 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Can't stand those swamp-donkeys that go shopping in pyjamas. Maybe its a subconscious desire to be rounded up in prison camps and gassed?
I think it comes from sitting around all day not working and gradually not bothering to get dressed.Then nipping out to buy cigarettes or whatever and it goes from there.
Ultra-minger, anti erections with face disabilities.
Having said that, I've seen some fantastic arses in PJ's too. Usually no knicker's either.

Originally Posted by Centurion
Well I just went down to foodworks since we had no milk and was wearing...PJ bottoms, Ug Boots and a tracky top.

So there.

Minger.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 12:52 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I have driven my boys to school a few times in my PJs & it did occur to me how embarassed (mortified) I would be if the car broke down on the way home but perhaps I should not worry?!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 12:53 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Call me AL;7777254]Having said that, I've seen some fantastic arses in PJ's too. Usually no knicker's either.

Worse though if the threads have came loose round about the arse department and the whole arsehole is showing to the world
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 12:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=fish.01;7776910][QUOTE=Officer Dibble;7776860]
Originally Posted by fish.01
I still see people without shoes at the local shops...not as often as you used to which is a shame.

Still the first thing I do when I get home...rip the shoes off!!! The constant wearing of shoes in the UK really got me down
I had to let my neighbours maid into her house the other day and I went outside bare foot to walk two villas down. The maid almost had a coronary and said "madam, it's very hot, the ground will burn your feet". I said thanks but that I was okay. She said "oh madam, are you from Australia?". I can't understand people that walk around in shoes all day - it's absurd.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 12:58 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=scottishcelts;7777270]
Having said that, I've seen some fantastic arses in PJ's too. Usually no knicker's either.

Worse though if the threads have came loose round about the arse department and the whole arsehole is showing to the world

That's absolutely disgusting.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:00 am

[QUOTE=Call me AL;7777287]
Originally Posted by scottishcelts

That's absolutely disgusting.
No it's not - you love the thought don't you
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:07 am
saoirse

[QUOTE=scottishcelts;7777293]

No it's not - you love the thought don't you

Madam, are you suggesting that the sight of perfectly rounded, unfettered arse cheeks nestling beneath a thin layer of cotton, gently swaying down the frozen goods aisle would cause a stirring in my trews?
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I've done that too, especially when it's freezing and I've been running late.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:11 am

[QUOTE=Kim67;7777277][QUOTE=fish.01;7776910]
Originally Posted by Officer Dibble

I had to let my neighbours maid into her house the other day and I went outside bare foot to walk two villas down. The maid almost had a coronary and said "madam, it's very hot, the ground will burn your feet". I said thanks but that I was okay. She said "oh madam, are you from Australia?". I can't understand people that walk around in shoes all day - it's absurd.
Because it's minging
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:11 am

[QUOTE=Call me AL;7777305]

Madam, are you suggesting that the sight of perfectly rounded, unfettered arse cheeks nestling beneath a thin layer of cotton, gently swaying down the frozen goods aisle would cause a stirring in my trews?
Of course - you know it baby!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=scottishcelts;7777313][QUOTE=Kim67;7777277]
Originally Posted by fish.01

Because it's minging
Thats wasnt my post
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:18 am

ok Kporte rear your ugly head boy!

and stop messing around with our posts ur ye'll git banjo'd
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Thats wasnt my post
Nor mine!!!!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:21 am
Forum Regular

bubbles08 has much to be proud ofbubbles08 has much to be proud ofbubbles08 has much to be proud ofbubbles08 has much to be proud ofbubbles08 has much to be proud ofbubbles08 has much to be proud ofbubbles08 has much to be proud ofbubbles08 has much to be proud ofbubbles08 has much to be proud ofbubbles08 has much to be proud ofbubbles08 has much to be proud of

yep ,we were there for seven years and saw it all the time.My view is that people must not have any morals or standards to do that .No pride in themselves or their appearance.Come on ,how long does it take to put your shoes on? for christs sake !!!!!We had a business in a shopping centre and we saw it all the time.
We would actually play a game ,by looking at the top half of them ,which we could see by sitting down ,we would guess if they would be wearing shoes or not!.then we would guess what nationality they were.
great to do when we were bored.
peoples feet would be black at 8 in the morning ,which meant that they must have got out of bed with dirty feet.
Were we live now ,so many people dress nicely........and they wear shoes.bloody great x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.