are we

Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:08 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: are we

Originally Posted by aston man
running out of things to talk about..
Did we do these yet:

Is Perth boring?
What is the exchange rate going to do?
Will my TV work?
Will my playstation work?
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:09 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
Did we do these yet:

Is Perth boring?
What is the exchange rate going to do?
Will my TV work?
Will my playstation work?
Not today we didn't.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:14 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Not today we didn't.
That's okay then. Just like any Friday night down the pub you can have the same conversation day in day out as no one will remember what was talked about by next time.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:16 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

That's okay then. Just like any Friday night down the pub you can have the same conversation day in day out as no one will remember what was talked about by next time.
Unless it was abit of juicy gossip...
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:26 am
A former regular of BE

Why, what do you know? Sam thought she saw Kris Maynard back in town the other day. How is that for starters?
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:29 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

My lemons were juicy, does that count
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:33 am
A former regular of BE

Originally Posted by northernbird
How are your melons?
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:18 am
'In limboland'

Why, what do you know? Sam thought she saw Kris Maynard back in town the other day. How is that for starters?
She and Rob are coming back, but not until February.

Nooooo, I want the recipe. Do you have a Lemon Tree C?
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:31 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

She and Rob are coming back, but not until February.

Nooooo, I want the recipe. Do you have a Lemon Tree C?
No sadly not. Recipe is courtesy of Nick Nairn so here goes.

3 large juicy lemons
10oz caster sugar
6 eggs
300ml cream

Make the filling the day before and sit in fridge in a jug. Zest and juice lemons, add sugar and eggs and beat until well mixed and then add cream.

I am sure I don't need to tell you how to make pastry so I won't but find a recipe which will accommodate a 10 inch loose bottomed tin and preferably a sweet pastry which contains an egg. Mary Berry's sweet pastry is my favourite, I can PM the recipe if you want. Bake the pastry blind. Pour filling into case and bake until set, usually around 40 mins. Cool properly. Dust with icing sugar and use a blow torch to melt the sugar. You can buy blow torches inexpensively, mine cost $40 from Kitchen Witch. Chill well. Serve with a raspberry coulis.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:41 am
'In limboland'

No sadly not. Recipe is courtesy of Nick Nairn so here goes.

3 large juicy lemons
10oz caster sugar
6 eggs
300ml cream

Make the filling the day before and sit in fridge in a jug. Zest and juice lemons, add sugar and eggs and beat until well mixed and then add cream.

I am sure I don't need to tell you how to make pastry so I won't but find a recipe which will accommodate a 10 inch loose bottomed tin and preferably a sweet pastry which contains an egg. Mary Berry's sweet pastry is my favourite, I can PM the recipe if you want. Bake the pastry blind. Pour filling into case and bake until set, usually around 40 mins. Cool properly. Dust with icing sugar and use a blow torch to melt the sugar. You can buy blow torches inexpensively, mine cost $40 from Kitchen Witch. Chill well. Serve with a raspberry coulis.
As soon as I got to the sugar I gagged. I loathe sweet things and I loathe cream, but I wanted the recipe for Nig'. I will make it for him when he's home long enough. Aren't I the perfect wife?

Thanks for that C. Is MB's pastry recipe with egg yolk and castor sugar?
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:42 am
Gutter Gob!!

As soon as I got to the sugar I gagged. I loathe sweet things and I loathe cream, but I wanted the recipe for Nig'. I will make it for him when he's home long enough. Aren't I the perfect wife?

Thanks for that C. Is MB's pastry recipe with egg yolk and castor sugar?
I use egg yolk and icing sugar.