Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

WALES WON THE GRAND SLAM

WALES WON THE GRAND SLAM

Old Mar 15th 2008, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

mrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to all
Thumbs up WALES WON THE GRAND SLAM

JUST WATCHED THE RUGBY AND WALES PLAYED BRILLIANTLY AS USUAL,SO PROUD TO BE WELSH RIGHT NOW.(HEN NGWLAD FY DADAU)
Old Mar 15th 2008, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all
Default Re: WALES WON THE GRAND SLAM

Originally Posted by mrs i
JUST WATCHED THE RUGBY AND WALES PLAYED BRILLIANTLY AS USUAL,SO PROUD TO BE WELSH RIGHT NOW.(HEN NGWLAD FY DADAU)

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU

WELSH IS THE BEST

Angiek
Old Mar 15th 2008, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

mrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to all

did you watch the game?they deserve a drink or two now yes!
i know we are migrating to australia but il never forget im welsh xx
Old Mar 15th 2008, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

steve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the rough

Thought it was a great game and fantastic result.

Im migrating too but you never forget your roots!
Old Mar 15th 2008, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Fab result.......................( even more so now as the OH has gone to get me some much needed chocolate!!!! )

Well I am 30 weeks pregnant and can't have any alcohol to celebrate

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Mar 15th 2008, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

steve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by jerzo
Fab result.......................( even more so now as the OH has gone to get me some much needed chocolate!!!! )

Unlucky but you can always watch it on dvd after baby comes and have a belated party
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:37 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jerzo

DID you pop your first KID out when you was 15 !!! ??

lol just reading your sig....
Old Mar 15th 2008, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
DID you pop your first KID out when you was 15 !!! ??

lol just reading your sig....
No flies on you

Yes I did and no I don't live on a council,site,wear tracksuits or Claim any benefits!!!

(theres a few of us on here who were young mums!!)

Last edited by jerzo; Mar 15th 2008 at 9:09 pm.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

smudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant future

YAY!!! what a fantastic performance !! what a send off !!
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:52 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by smudger_scfc
YAY!!! what a fantastic performance !! what a send off !!
Had to come back just to say....WELL DONE WALES.......bloody well played
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:06 pm
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Wales manage to string a few wins together and every "English Jones or Thomas" comes running out of the wood work shouting about it. England played crap they still managed 2nd.

Sits back and waits for the shouting

I have to agree though, Wales played well today
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Am no Welsh but congratulations
Old Mar 16th 2008, 12:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

What makes me laugh is that Wales did in what 3 years (less?) what a dominant England wanted to do in 8 odd. Win more than 1!

Admitedly England won Championships and in those years were often far better than any other team in some ways and were pipped at the post but people only remember the Grand Slams.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

WALES FOREVER WALES FOREVER FEED ME NOW OR EVER MORE im a little worse for wear just had my last saturday nite out in Wales wot a fab arvo
Old Mar 16th 2008, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
What makes me laugh is that Wales did in what 3 years (less?) what a dominant England wanted to do in 8 odd. Win more than 1!

Admitedly England won Championships and in those years were often far better than any other team in some ways and were pipped at the post but people only remember the Grand Slams.

Gd god those grapes must be REALLY sour!!!

YAWN, YAWN, YAWN

Im sure they deserved that second place the roses eh!!! NOT!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.