Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Wait, watch, see.... Its KILLING ME

Wait, watch, see.... Its KILLING ME

Old Oct 31st 2011, 12:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wait, watch, see.... Its KILLING ME

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Did you chase the prison up? I work at Hakea
Didnt have time today, three orientations, two students working under direct supervision, a full patient load, accounts to forward for payment, investigation in to clinical incidents, wards rounds AND time sheets had to be done.... Bearing in mind the boss has removed my management days.... I'm lucky I got did what I managed to do....

No lunch break as per usual....

she's putting MY health at risk with that workload.... Lol
Old Oct 31st 2011, 7:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

You should tell your boss that if she has removed your management days, then you can't do the management.

You only have to stick it for a little while longer.
Old Oct 31st 2011, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
You should tell your boss that if she has removed your management days, then you can't do the management.

You only have to stick it for a little while longer.
8 days to go...wonder what delights she has for me today? a cold shoulder again? I'm going to spend the day in Coventry again no doubt....

eddie gets info on a needs to know basis, and now she's going she needs to know nowt
Old Oct 31st 2011, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by eddie007
Thank you kind Sir...
They wouldn't chase up references if they were not keen on you, hope you hear something soon it sounds like you stand a good chance.
Old Oct 31st 2011, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

itigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed for you Eddie, and after your talk of nice food and drink I'm off for a take away and a bottle of wine tonight and it's only Tuesday....ooops!
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macy
They wouldn't chase up references if they were not keen on you, hope you hear something soon it sounds like you stand a good chance.
I agree.
Any news yet?
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

5 Days left... have been told I WILL hear by tomorrow..... But speaking to a team member I feel I'm getting the casual post in the dream team.... they appear to have had some one doing the job who had to reapply for their own post... so I wouldn't have stood a chance really for the fulltime permanant...
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light

5 Days left... have been told I WILL hear by tomorrow..... But speaking to a team member I feel I'm getting the casual post in the dream team.... they appear to have had some one doing the job who had to reapply for their own post... so I wouldn't have stood a chance really for the fulltime permanant...
Maybe it gets you a foot in the door, and sometimes that is the only way in for a perm position in a "dream team", hope you hear soon, the waiting for news is always the worse thing.
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 3:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

Phoned potential future boss..... Post has arrived... NOTHING...... He is on a day off, usually he'd be informed by email that he can release info ..... But he works a nine day fortnight and he isnt at work today!!!!!!!

Personally I feel he should drive straight to work open his email and put me out of my misery.....

I'm sure he feels the same way

So no news, wait til Monday when no one will be here to check the mail and no job and no alcohol that isnt 40% proof in the house.... I feel a goon bag of smirnof and cranberry coming on..... Wonder where HE is and what HE's doing right now.....
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 4:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bizarre email...

Blah blah blah "pleased to tell you blah blah recommended for selection to recruitment pool... blah blah... Cannot confirm until 5pm thursday 10th november blah blah

Congratualtions on your selection....

Blah blah

So do I have a job... Or don't I?

And WHICH one?
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 4:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Apparently NO It doesnt mean I get the job...

I've been successful to the recruitment pool, so IF a job comes up in the next 6-12 months I can be offered the job straight away based on THAT interview... that I had

What the **** is that about?? I'm Third choice? Didnt get the full time OR the casual?????? they're hedging their bets? In case the best person doesnt work out...

TBH I feel the answer MAY be at the bottom of this bottle of smirnof... (HE brought cranberry juice drink NOT cranberry juice FFS, talk about adding insult to injury)

Congratulations you DONT have the job? but if one comes along you might get it?

I APPLIED FOR A POST! NOT A IF A JOB COMES UP YOU MIGHT BE CONSIDERED IF WE REMEMBER YOU OR IF YOUR FILE IS STILL IN THE DRAW....
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

So is that for the prison manager job?
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 6:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
So is that for the prison manager job?
No prison manager job ever applied for, working as a CN in the prison service....

Jeez, australia is becoming more like the UK everyday.....

But have got casual and agency contracts so no worries, they'll do their own thing in tneir own good time..... Just have to Wait AWhile WA style
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 6:45 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

You got it in one mate, they're hedging their bets in case the others don't wok out

Usually somefink better comes along
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

No prison manager job ever applied for, working as a CN in the prison service....

Jeez, australia is becoming more like the UK everyday.....

But have got casual and agency contracts so no worries, they'll do their own thing in tneir own good time..... Just have to Wait AWhile WA style
Thats the way they always do it I'm afraid! Two of the CN's that work with me interviewed last June and were told they were successful to the pool. They are working on casual contracts since then as they still haven't been offered permanent jobs! I interviewed for my job a few years ago in Jan, was told I was successful in Feb and didnt start till Aug so noting has changed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.