Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Wait, watch, see.... Its KILLING ME

Wait, watch, see.... Its KILLING ME

Old Oct 30th 2011, 1:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wait, watch, see.... Its KILLING ME

9 shifts left.... Then I'm unemployed... Both the interviews I had were if you havent heard in 2/3 weeks get back to us.... feel aggrieved coz one of the posts was for current appointment because they got the add wrong on the DOH website and its for future pool...

Signed up with agency...

But the agency has a reputation for booking you weeks ahead and cancelling at short notice.....

no chance of the dream job, I have a gut feeling... But they may have casual work available for the unsuccessful applicant anyway .... Which would be fine...

beginning to panic coz I pay our mortgage....

Must chase the prison post tomorrow, should have heard by now....

Jeez what have I DONE??????
Old Oct 30th 2011, 1:33 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wait, watch, see.... Its KILLING ME

Originally Posted by eddie007
9 shifts left.... Then I'm unemployed... Both the interviews I had were if you havent heard in 2/3 weeks get back to us.... feel aggrieved coz one of the posts was for current appointment because they got the add wrong on the DOH website and its for future pool...

Signed up with agency...

But the agency has a reputation for booking you weeks ahead and cancelling at short notice.....

no chance of the dream job, I have a gut feeling... But they may have casual work available for the unsuccessful applicant anyway .... Which would be fine...

You have done the best thing for your family. You were no use to man nor beast in your current job as you were so damned stressed. Good things come for good people and you will get something I am sure of it.
Old Oct 30th 2011, 8:31 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you've just got to trust that the right thing is going to happen for you Eds... the universe, or god or whatever will sort it for you.
So stop freaking and trust.
Old Oct 30th 2011, 8:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

8 shifts to go.....

Have had references taken up from two of the public sector posts I interviewed for... Have pm'd the "experts" on here in public sector stuff for advice as to whether this means anything...

Almost feeling positive, not quite.... i need detail as to what "due process" is in the public sector in WA Health....... Or public sector full stop....

Should hear from the dream job by Friday... Does this mean I'm unsuccessful and have time to appeal? Or I'm successful and unsuccessful have been notified and have had time to appeal? Does it mean fluck all? Do they take up references of ALL interviewees, will I EVER stop tying myselff up in total knots overthinking things and learn to just TRUST the universe will look after me????

thinking that goon box of smirnoff and cranberry in the firdge MAY have the answer for me..... I'll go and ask it.....
Old Oct 30th 2011, 9:18 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

8 shifts to go.....

Have had references taken up from two of the public sector posts I interviewed for... Have pm'd the "experts" on here in public sector stuff for advice as to whether this means anything...

Almost feeling positive, not quite.... i need detail as to what "due process" is in the public sector in WA Health....... Or public sector full stop....

Should hear from the dream job by Friday... Does this mean I'm unsuccessful and have time to appeal? Or I'm successful and unsuccessful have been notified and have had time to appeal? Does it mean fluck all? Do they take up references of ALL interviewees, will I EVER stop tying myselff up in total knots overthinking things and learn to just TRUST the universe will look after me????

thinking that goon box of smirnoff and cranberry in the firdge MAY have the answer for me..... I'll go and ask it.....
I have no alcohol in the house, and now I fancy a vodka and cranberry and its your fault.
Old Oct 30th 2011, 9:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I have no alcohol in the house, and now I fancy a vodka and cranberry and its your fault.
drive through?????

problem is the boxes of Smirnoff and Cranberry is they simply arent big enough to share, or I'd offer you a glasss... They are deffo a single portion of alcohol....
Old Oct 30th 2011, 9:25 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

drive through?????

problem is the boxes of Smirnoff and Cranberry is they simply arent big enough to share, or I'd offer you a glasss... They are deffo a single portion of alcohol....
I start plaquenil tabs soon so I have to go teetotal, getting into the habit now, or at least trying to - well not counting 25 November which is my college graduation.

Bugger it, I could drink some right now, I wish we lived nearer each other Eddie.
Old Oct 30th 2011, 9:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I start plaquenil tabs soon so I have to go teetotal, getting into the habit now, or at least trying to - well not counting 25 November which is my college graduation.

Bugger it, I could drink some right now, I wish we lived nearer each other Eddie.
So near and yet SO far..... Thes a house for sale across the road, hows about buying it? then we could be neighbours... Everybody needs good neighbours, etc etc etc.... Havent watched that since 1987 so the theme song words escapes me at this very point in time....

here, I'll have a glass for you....
Old Oct 30th 2011, 9:34 pm

So near and yet SO far..... Thes a house for sale across the road, hows about buying it? then we could be neighbours... Everybody needs good neighbours, etc etc etc.... Havent watched that since 1987 so the theme song words escapes me at this very point in time....

here, I'll have a glass for you....
Vodka and cranberry and a large portion of fish and chips - that is exactly what I could eat now, but I have pasta and half a bottle of Cinzano which Mr PP bought instead of wine for someone and I said he couldnt inflict that on anyone.

Desperation made us try it with lemonade and it wasnt half bad, except now I only have orange with bits in it, so it wont look very nice let alone taste very nice with Cinzano.

I could also settle for a Magners cider as well, perhaps some cheeses and olives and nibbles.

Eddie, you have started something now.
Old Oct 30th 2011, 9:39 pm
Well Endowed Member

The Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really nice

Eddie, good luck with the job hunt. Positive thoughts and all that.

Old Oct 30th 2011, 9:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The Squire of Onchan
Eddie, good luck with the job hunt. Positive thoughts and all that.

Thank you kind Sir...
Old Oct 30th 2011, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

GoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of light

Fingers crossed that the dream job comes your way, and that you hear something soon.
Old Oct 30th 2011, 11:39 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

sometimes rash decisions are needed and it always works out best in the end
Old Oct 30th 2011, 11:51 pm

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
sometimes rash decisions are needed and it always works out best in the end
Old Oct 31st 2011, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Signed up with agency...

Did you chase the prison up? I work at Hakea

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.