Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Virtual Punch Bag

The Virtual Punch Bag

Old Aug 19th 2007, 9:04 am
Still Learning

KarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant future
Default Re: The Virtual Punch Bag

Originally Posted by daunted
Im a pussy cat really

Good morning everyone who helped last night - Today is a brand new day and this worm has got her steel toe capped boots on
Hiya! You sound stronger and ready to stick up for yourself

Treat yourself as generously as you treat others; oh, and stop treating them too generously, they've had good for too long

PMA
Old Aug 19th 2007, 4:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KarmaLiber
Hiya! You sound stronger and ready to stick up for yourself

Treat yourself as generously as you treat others; oh, and stop treating them too generously, they've had good for too long

PMA
Thanks Karma - I have finally got myself into that mentality For too long I have gone with the flow for fear of upsetting the apple cart but there are now apples all over the floor and Im the worm nibblin away
Old Aug 19th 2007, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Thanks Karma - I have finally got myself into that mentality For too long I have gone with the flow for fear of upsetting the apple cart but there are now apples all over the floor and Im the worm nibblin away
Hi Mandy

I sure know who not to get on the wrong side of in Perth. After all of that punch bag beating, I could do with some helpful tips.

Hope the new found worm stays strong. It will be their loss, when you and your family are happy and not needing them. As for the EX let him sort his own finances out. You I expect already have to juggle yours for all of this expense and everything the kids need without him being more of a financial burden on you.

Good Luck Daunted

Nicky
Old Sep 15th 2007, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

*POW* *THWAK* *TAKE* *THAT* *BIFF* *OOFF* *WHACK*
*POW* *THWAK* *TAKE* :curse: *THAT* *BIFF* *OOFF* *WHACK*
*POW* *THWAK* *TAKE* *THAT* *BIFF* *OOFF* *WHACK*:curse:

Shes only bloody well gone and done it again!! I relax my guard. allow her to stay for weekend, she says my daughter can go stay with her at half term and then tonight she rings says she going on holiday at half term with her friends adn their daughter - she forgot all about previous plan. My daughter is very upset and i just want to kill someone
Old Sep 15th 2007, 11:00 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

*POW* *THWAK* *TAKE* :curse: *THAT* *BIFF* *OOFF* *WHACK*
*POW* *THWAK* *TAKE* *THAT* *BIFF* *OOFF* *WHACK*:curse:

Shes only bloody well gone and done it again!! I relax my guard. allow her to stay for weekend, she says my daughter can go stay with her at half term and then tonight she rings says she going on holiday at half term with her friends adn their daughter - she forgot all about previous plan. My daughter is very upset and i just want to kill someone
Just read thru the whole thread !

You can choose your friends, but not your famuily springs to mind!

How on earth can she let down your daughter like that?!? :curse:

Why should you pay for your ex to visit?!? :curse:

I don't blame you for being very very upset... mind you, whilst packing, we have come across a rather handy small book called "don't sweat the small stuff" and it is brilliant at putting everything (and everyone one!) into perspective... the last bit I read (its the sort of book you pick up and read a bit and then put down for a while) is a chapter called "100yrs time, whole new set of people" or something like that... basically, you are on this planet for a rather short time in the whole bigger picture !

I find with family members who are a pain.. (and lets face it, we've all got them! grr!) I speak quite plainly to my kids about them... that way, when they act in a way that upsets my kids, I try to reassure them that certain family members act that way regardless so it is not my kids fault.. (kids have a funny way of thinking that they are the ones in the wrong? ).. before, I used to shelter them from the family members harsher realities, but it tended to bite me back as the kids couldnt understand why I wouldnt let them do certain things with the family members (usually because I knew that they would be let down in the long run).. nowI can justify why I put my foot down so firmly! Am I doing that right thing? I havent a clue, but I do find that the more honest I am with my kids, the better they are at dealing with all the usual palava the comes with my family!

crikey... that was a long bit of waffle from me ! Hope you kinda get my jist! LOL! and I hope that your daughter is feeling a bit better now..

Em x
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by emelems

Just read thru the whole thread !

You can choose your friends, but not your famuily springs to mind!

How on earth can she let down your daughter like that?!? :curse:

Why should you pay for your ex to visit?!? :curse:

I don't blame you for being very very upset... mind you, whilst packing, we have come across a rather handy small book called "don't sweat the small stuff" and it is brilliant at putting everything (and everyone one!) into perspective... the last bit I read (its the sort of book you pick up and read a bit and then put down for a while) is a chapter called "100yrs time, whole new set of people" or something like that... basically, you are on this planet for a rather short time in the whole bigger picture !

I find with family members who are a pain.. (and lets face it, we've all got them! grr!) I speak quite plainly to my kids about them... that way, when they act in a way that upsets my kids, I try to reassure them that certain family members act that way regardless so it is not my kids fault.. (kids have a funny way of thinking that they are the ones in the wrong? ).. before, I used to shelter them from the family members harsher realities, but it tended to bite me back as the kids couldnt understand why I wouldnt let them do certain things with the family members (usually because I knew that they would be let down in the long run).. nowI can justify why I put my foot down so firmly! Am I doing that right thing? I havent a clue, but I do find that the more honest I am with my kids, the better they are at dealing with all the usual palava the comes with my family!

crikey... that was a long bit of waffle from me ! Hope you kinda get my jist! LOL! and I hope that your daughter is feeling a bit better now..

Em x
Thanks Em. I think i may get myself a copy of that book!

WELL........ mother dear has surpassed herself!! She rang first thing this mornign to apologise saying she had forgotten her promise and would I allow them to take my daughter with them on holiday! Got one happy daughter now. Son 1 is away at Uni, Son 2 on school trip to France so that just leaves me - now where shall i go?? Baring in mind its gonna be my 40th birthday when they all away!!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:29 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

ARGHHHHHHH-
HHHHHHHHHH-
HHHHHHHHHH-
HHHHHHHHHHHH!

<CHOP!>
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
ARGHHHHHHH-
HHHHHHHHHH-
HHHHHHHHHH-
HHHHHHHHHHHH!

<CHOP!>
Something bothering you?
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

ARGHHHHHHH-
HHHHHHHHHH-
HHHHHHHHHH-
HHHHHHHHHHHH!

<CHOP!>

Ipom - need a friendly ear or just want to be left alone to kick *** out of the punch bag??
Old Sep 16th 2007, 11:58 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Ipom - need a friendly ear or just want to be left alone to kick *** out of the punch bag??
Just wanna kick, honey. Thanks for the offer.

x
Old Sep 16th 2007, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just wanna kick, honey. Thanks for the offer.

x
feel free to kick away
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

webb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nice
Angry Re: The Virtual Punch Bag

POW* *THWAK* *TAKE* *THAT* *BIFF* *OOFF* *WHACK*
*POW* *THWAK* *TAKE* *THAT* *BIFF* :curse: *OOFF* *WHACK*
*POW* *THWAK* *TAKE* *THAT* :curse:*BIFF* *OOFF* *WHACK*

Sorry!!! I've just read this thread and had to have a go on the bunch bag. Feel much better now

Mothers aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! who would have em!!!

Angie
x
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by webb50
POW* *THWAK* *TAKE* *THAT* *BIFF* *OOFF* *WHACK*
*POW* *THWAK* *TAKE* *THAT* *BIFF* :curse: *OOFF* *WHACK*
*POW* *THWAK* *TAKE* *THAT* :curse:*BIFF* *OOFF* *WHACK*

Sorry!!! I've just read this thread and had to have a go on the bunch bag. Feel much better now

Mothers aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! who would have em!!!

Angie
x
bunch bag??
tis ok you go punch away - dont get me started on mothers :curse:
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 9:05 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

can i slam one in ?
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
can i slam one in ?

YUP - Go ahead!!

****STAND CLEAR EVERYONE*****

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.