Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Virtual Punch Bag

The Virtual Punch Bag

Old Aug 17th 2007, 10:06 pm
Still Learning

KarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant future
Default Re: The Virtual Punch Bag

Originally Posted by daunted
I think i am letting people treat me like a door mat cos i am feeling guilty at leaving/taking kids away!
My mother is (nowt new there), My ex husband playing the poor lost soul and now my eldest son and his girl friend (he staying behind)
I am jsut about sick of tryin to keep everyone else sweet at my expense......... tomorrow the worm is turning
How many children and how old are they ? How long has ex -been an ex ? Does he see the children often and has he carried out all his responsibilities regarding them ?

Sorry for all the questions but it gives me a better idea to help say something comforting Well - i may just simply b nosy

He must have given consent for you to go ??

how old is the eldest ?

You need to think about yourself for a change, and practice it more often - it does get easier.

I can't for the worm to turn tomorrow - that's my girl!!
Old Aug 17th 2007, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

I think i am letting people treat me like a door mat cos i am feeling guilty at leaving/taking kids away!
My mother is (nowt new there), My ex husband playing the poor lost soul and now my eldest son and his girl friend (he staying behind)
I am jsut about sick of tryin to keep everyone else sweet at my expense......... tomorrow the worm is turning
Good on you! My mum made me and my brother go and live with my dad when I was 12. She met a bloke who didn't want to look after someone else's kids, so it was him or us. She is now playing the I'm going to miss you so much and I won't see my grandchildren cards. Trouble is she never has time to see them at the moment even though she only lives 10 miles away . I am 31 now and finally decided enough is enough, she is not living my life for me and making me feel guilty anymore. Looking forward to telling her to F*** off when I leave. People say you only get one mum and I will regret not wanting anything to do with her, but i know I won't.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KarmaLiber
How many children and how old are they ? How long has ex -been an ex ? Does he see the children often and has he carried out all his responsibilities regarding them ?

Sorry for all the questions but it gives me a better idea to help say something comforting Well - i may just simply b nosy

He must have given consent for you to go ??

how old is the eldest ?

You need to think about yourself for a change, and practice it more often - it does get easier.

I can't for the worm to turn tomorrow - that's my girl!!

Thank you for allowing me to rant!
My ex has been my ex for nearly 11 years now. our kids are 19, 14 & 12. The eldest is staying here at uni but validating his visa first and then god knows what - more on them later.
my ex did very very well financially out of our divorce. enough to get big deposit down on a house of his own, didnt see the point in fleecing him as he is stll kids dad. DOnt know what he did with all the money cos he still living in rented, pleading poverty - actually not just pleading but has all sorts of finance court things against him! He reckons he cant afford to get car fixed so i spent weekend trailing around so kids could see him, I bought him skype set up so he can stay in touch with kids when we go (for kids benefit NOT him), I have said i will pay for him to come out and stay once we are settled, (again for kids benefit not his), i am gettin his pc sorted out cos he cant afford it :curse: WTF happened to all that money!!!!!!!
Feel like eldest is using my house as a damned knocking shop for him and his girlfriend. dont feel i can say anyhting cos i am leavin him behind shortly any way but feel they are both taking advantage of that.
My mother?? dont even get me started on her:curse:
Think the biggest problem is ME though! I am allowing them to treat me like that but tomorrow it STOPS!! :curse:
Old Aug 17th 2007, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TMRE
Good on you! My mum made me and my brother go and live with my dad when I was 12. She met a bloke who didn't want to look after someone else's kids, so it was him or us. She is now playing the I'm going to miss you so much and I won't see my grandchildren cards. Trouble is she never has time to see them at the moment even though she only lives 10 miles away . I am 31 now and finally decided enough is enough, she is not living my life for me and making me feel guilty anymore. Looking forward to telling her to F*** off when I leave. People say you only get one mum and I will regret not wanting anything to do with her, but i know I won't.
I know EXACTLY where you are coming from xxx
Old Aug 17th 2007, 11:04 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Roll on tomorrow. Its time to start living your life now.. Sorry im 3 sheets to the wind now but you only get one life.

give the punch bag a good kicking

JOex
Old Aug 17th 2007, 11:26 pm
Still Learning

KarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Roll on tomorrow. Its time to start living your life now.. Sorry im 3 sheets to the wind now but you only get one life.

give the punch bag a good kicking

JOex

What does Mark kick when he feels p'eed off? Presuming he's a copper.
Old Aug 18th 2007, 2:36 am

london cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud of

Hi welcome to my garage. Over there you will see my punch bag. It is filled with all sorts of horrible frustrations, negative emotions and the biggest killer of all, mis placed guilt.
Please feel free to batter the living daylights out of it but shift cos bagsy Im first..............
*POW* *THWAK* *TAKE* *THAT* *BIFF* *OOFF* *WHACK*
*POW* *THWAK* *TAKE* :curse: *THAT* *BIFF* *OOFF* *WHACK*
Ok Feel better now, ok whos next..........................................
God help Australia
Old Aug 18th 2007, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by london cabbie
God help Australia
Im a pussy cat really

Good morning everyone who helped last night - Today is a brand new day and this worm has got her steel toe capped boots on
Old Aug 18th 2007, 8:42 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for allowing me to rant!
My ex has been my ex for nearly 11 years now. our kids are 19, 14 & 12. The eldest is staying here at uni but validating his visa first and then god knows what - more on them later.
my ex did very very well financially out of our divorce. enough to get big deposit down on a house of his own, didnt see the point in fleecing him as he is stll kids dad. DOnt know what he did with all the money cos he still living in rented, pleading poverty - actually not just pleading but has all sorts of finance court things against him! He reckons he cant afford to get car fixed so i spent weekend trailing around so kids could see him, I bought him skype set up so he can stay in touch with kids when we go (for kids benefit NOT him), I have said i will pay for him to come out and stay once we are settled, (again for kids benefit not his), i am gettin his pc sorted out cos he cant afford it :curse: WTF happened to all that money!!!!!!!
Feel like eldest is using my house as a damned knocking shop for him and his girlfriend. dont feel i can say anyhting cos i am leavin him behind shortly any way but feel they are both taking advantage of that.
My mother?? dont even get me started on her:curse:
Think the biggest problem is ME though! I am allowing them to treat me like that but tomorrow it STOPS!! :curse:
Aaahhhh M ....what a mess. Hope your feeling a bit better now.

I know your son has decided to stay behind but that is his choice do not allow him to disrespect you honey.

And as for your ex....you pay for HIM to visit HIS Kids.........sorry i just don't get it.

Your going to live ont he other side of the world your a tough cookie....not many women would do the same.........you deserve to be treated better than this.

D xx
Old Aug 18th 2007, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

That's it girl............ bollox to them........ no more Mr Nice Guy from now on..... uurgh...... make that no more Mr Nice Girl.

Now go and spend a week in the chill out tent 'cos it hasn't been working has it?

Down under we have a beaut saying which gets oft repeated on a daily basis....... it goes summat like this :-

SHE'LL BE RIGHT MATE !!!

Now get yer arse down here............. pick up the pieces and start again!
Guarantee you will not regret it?

Chin up and all that...............
Old Aug 18th 2007, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for your support everyone
Old Aug 19th 2007, 7:40 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

WHAMMMMMMMM
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
WHAMMMMMMMM

Oh no! whats up? wanna share or shall we leave you to punch in peace
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:09 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Oh no! whats up? wanna share or shall we leave you to punch in peace
just feltlike it, you know ....... as you do
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
just feltlike it, you know ....... as you do

Thats ok - WHACK away

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.