BE virtual bar

Old Jun 17th 2006, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Any one in?
Mandy
I was but am off to bed now. We spent the day at Chessington and I'm now knackered
Old Jun 17th 2006, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
I was but am off to bed now. We spent the day at Chessington and I'm now knackered

Sleep tight
Mandy
Old Jun 17th 2006, 3:08 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Good arvo
Old Jun 17th 2006, 4:47 pm
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Barman, could I get a tall glass of cold water and a handful of Advil please.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:11 pm
Account Closed

Good evening
Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:13 pm
Shopaholic

bradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to all

Originally Posted by CasG
Good evening
Good morning
Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:14 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bradders
Good morning
Hi Laura - you good?
Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:18 pm
Shopaholic

bradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to all

Hi Laura - you good?
I'm doing great thanks Cas, how bout you? You had a good day?
Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:20 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

any chance of a shot of night nurse with an ice cube in it please?
Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:20 pm
Account Closed

I'm doing great thanks Cas, how bout you? You had a good day?
Not bad at all...turned out nice - and I picked up my Pearl Jam ticket - they are playing here in November
Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:21 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Not bad at all...turned out nice - and I picked up my Pearl Jam ticket - they are playing here in November
Hi Cas, How is the no smoking going? BTW who serving tonight? Could do with a large gin and tonic with ice and lime
Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:23 pm
Shopaholic

Good stuff

Not been to a good concert myself for a long time.

We're not far from the City of Manchester Stadium, and could here the thuds from the Take That concert last night.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Vanessa
Hi Cas, How is the no smoking going? BTW who serving tonight? Could do with a large gin and tonic with ice and lime
Not had one...not wanted one - but still using an inhaler not sure how long it is now since we stopped..must look

I've got a bottle of JD if you want one or 3
Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:29 pm
Account Closed

Good stuff

Not been to a good concert myself for a long time.

We're not far from the City of Manchester Stadium, and could here the thuds from the Take That concert last night.
Could have been someone decent (unless of course you like them..)
Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:33 pm
Shopaholic

Could have been someone decent (unless of course you like them..)
Did when I was younger but wasn't going to see them now.
Wouldn't be the same without Robbie.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.