Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Sep 1st 2006, 1:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Sllepless in Seattle, is my fav chick flick, cry every time, definatly a one to watch with a box of choccys, blanket over you and a roaring fire
Mandy

Hiya Mandy

I've just spoken to you on Britvics
Old Sep 1st 2006, 1:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Hiya Mandy

I've just spoken to you on Britvics

Hi Wendy, glad life is enjoyable for you

Let me get you a drink, not seen you in ages
Mandy
Old Sep 1st 2006, 1:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
And Notting Hill, and Love Actually

And Pretty Woman...love that film !

I thought Calander girls was the best film in that Genre.... Gotta love Helen Mirren.
Old Sep 1st 2006, 1:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Opps and hi all
Old Sep 1st 2006, 1:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
I thought Calander girls was the best film in that Genre.... Gotta love Helen Mirren.

another excellent film
Mandy
Old Sep 1st 2006, 1:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Wendy, glad life is enjoyable for you

Let me get you a drink, not seen you in ages
Mandy

Think I've had enough

I went to the pub for tea (again ) and now I'm on the wine Do you want one, I have a box full
Old Sep 1st 2006, 1:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Think I've had enough

I went to the pub for tea (again ) and now I'm on the wine Do you want one, I have a box full

Im on the day nurse, started with a head cold today, so i might have a nip for medicinal purposes

Are you finding you eat out more?
At the moment we find it so expensive to eat out
Mandy
Old Sep 1st 2006, 2:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Im on the day nurse, started with a head cold today, so i might have a nip for medicinal purposes

Are you finding you eat out more?
At the moment we find it so expensive to eat out
Mandy

We go out once a week with my Aunt and Uncle for something to eat, but usually we stay at home. We are eating a lot more healthily though.

We could go out more but to be honest it's a bit cold at night just now so we'd rather be inside.

Can get some decent grub though for about $10 each. A few hours at the pub with the kids costs us about $30 - $40 (depends on what mood I'm in )

And bear in mind that OH doesn't eat and little girl shares with me cos she takes after her dad.
Old Sep 1st 2006, 2:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We go out once a week with my Aunt and Uncle for something to eat, but usually we stay at home. We are eating a lot more healthily though.

We could go out more but to be honest it's a bit cold at night just now so we'd rather be inside.

Can get some decent grub though for about $10 each. A few hours at the pub with the kids costs us about $30 - $40 (depends on what mood I'm in )

Thats not too bad, We can spent nearly £60 just going to brewsters with the kids :scared:
At least your weather will be warming up as ours are getting colder(shiver)
Mandy
Old Sep 1st 2006, 2:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thats not too bad, We can spent nearly £60 just going to brewsters with the kids :scared:
At least your weather will be warming up as ours are getting colder(shiver)
Mandy

It's been glorious today, 26 degrees (only 30% humidity in the house though )

Night still a bit chilly, but not as bad as it was. When we first arrived I had the reverse aircon on all day and night (good job they didn't charge seperate )

The flies are coming though, and the mozzies :scared:
Old Sep 1st 2006, 2:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's been glorious today, 26 degrees (only 30% humidity in the house though )

Night still a bit chilly, but not as bad as it was. When we first arrived I had the reverse aircon on all day and night (good job they didn't charge seperate )

The flies are coming though, and the mozzies :scared:

Well it been dry very very windy and the sun has hid behind the clouds most of the day.
i always get eaten alive by mozzies .
Well im going to go now as i have to nip out and get some milk.
take care and i'll catch up with you later
Mandy
Old Sep 1st 2006, 2:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well it been dry very very windy and the sun has hid behind the clouds most of the day.
i always get eaten alive by mozzies .
Well im going to go now as i have to nip out and get some milk.
take care and i'll catch up with you later
Mandy

See you later babe
Old Sep 1st 2006, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

This must be a first, an empty pub on a Fri night
ah well i might as well go and pamper myself tonight
Mandy
Old Sep 1st 2006, 10:20 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

This must be a first, an empty pub on a Fri night
ah well i might as well go and pamper myself tonight
Mandy
evening all
Old Sep 1st 2006, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by steve`o
evening all

Mieow

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.