Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Aug 31st 2006, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by CasG
It was only a Celica...but the Sports one...in dark blue...and it went like a rocket
I quite like the look of the Celicas and I have seen a few that really move out on the roads :scared: I really want to get a Jaguar XK8. Well I can dream of getting one anyway
Old Aug 31st 2006, 10:37 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by flossie22
Hi Matt,

I bet you dont miss Chatham!!! How lomg have u lived in Brisban?

Isn't Chatham the place where 'Chavs' come from? :scared:

I Haved only lived in Orpington for 3 years-I used to live in Tooting, SW London
I surely don't, I went back in June for 3 weeks to see the folks (and show off the new wife and daughter) and couldn't wait to get back here

Medway (Chatham, Rochester & Gillingham) was the start of the Chav thing. My Brisbanite wife even picked-up on the white tracksuit and gold ear-ring uniform ... so it wasn't just me then ...

The only friendly conversation we had there with strangers was with 2 women in a kids play-park; one was on holiday from Perth and the other was from Melbourne originally and travelling around with her husband ... weird how small the world is once you start travelling ...

I've been in Brissy for 20 months now after 33 odd years in Kent and would not go back.

Cheers,
Matt
Old Aug 31st 2006, 10:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly $52 per hour

That sounds good money, when can i start, as your assistant.
Mandy
Old Aug 31st 2006, 10:51 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
That sounds good money, when can i start, as your assistant.
Mandy
$68 for a public holiday

Get a plane mate !
Old Aug 31st 2006, 10:53 pm
Account Closed

Bridget Jones Diary is on
Old Aug 31st 2006, 10:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

$68 for a public holiday

Get a plane mate !

A while back when i lived down south i worked one night a week as a night sister and got £100 a night (Sat). i thought i was rich especially since im only an EN.But all my Ou courses and stuff meant i got more money.

Right wheres me private jet im on me way
Mandy
Old Aug 31st 2006, 11:02 pm
Account Closed

A while back when i lived down south i worked one night a week as a night sister and got £100 a night (Sat). i thought i was rich especially since im only an EN.But all my Ou courses and stuff meant i got more money.

Right wheres me private jet im on me way
Mandy
You going to do Army nursing do you think?
Old Aug 31st 2006, 11:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You going to do Army nursing do you think?

Maybe as a civvy, i worked as a practice nurse in the army medical centers while hubby was posted to Germany.
So might try and do similar in oz, it was good money and had plenty of perks being a civvy, cant see me an army nurse somehow.
Mandy
Old Aug 31st 2006, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Bridget Jones Diary is on
Good film that ... I'm not usually a 'chick flick' sort of guy but I did like that one ... read the books too ... Renee looked so much healthier with a bit of cellulite ...
Old Aug 31st 2006, 11:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Good film that ... I'm not usually a 'chick flick' sort of guy but I did like that one ... read the books too ... Renee looked so much healthier with a bit of cellulite ...
Makes me cry at the end though...when they are kissing in the snow..

Wouldn't know about cellulite.
Old Aug 31st 2006, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
I surely don't, I went back in June for 3 weeks to see the folks (and show off the new wife and daughter) and couldn't wait to get back here

Medway (Chatham, Rochester & Gillingham) was the start of the Chav thing. My Brisbanite wife even picked-up on the white tracksuit and gold ear-ring uniform ... so it wasn't just me then ...

The only friendly conversation we had there with strangers was with 2 women in a kids play-park; one was on holiday from Perth and the other was from Melbourne originally and travelling around with her husband ... weird how small the world is once you start travelling ...

I've been in Brissy for 20 months now after 33 odd years in Kent and would not go back.

Cheers,
Matt
Dont blame U!!

Keep in touch!!
Old Aug 31st 2006, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light

Makes me cry at the end though...when they are kissing in the snow..

Wouldn't know about cellulite.
I love that film 2!

I also love Dirty Dancing and sliding doors--Proper chick flicks!!! Good to watch wiv a cup of tea, choccie digestives and wearing P.J's!!!
Old Aug 31st 2006, 11:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Maybe as a civvy, i worked as a practice nurse in the army medical centers while hubby was posted to Germany.
So might try and do similar in oz, it was good money and had plenty of perks being a civvy, cant see me an army nurse somehow.
Mandy
Sounds like they are in need of nurses in Aus-sure u would not find a problem getting a job!!

As I am a sexual health nurse in UK-I am worried that this kind of post wont be available for me in Aus!
Old Sep 1st 2006, 12:15 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by flossie22
I love that film 2!

I also love Dirty Dancing and sliding doors--Proper chick flicks!!! Good to watch wiv a cup of tea, choccie digestives and wearing P.J's!!!
And Notting Hill, and Love Actually

And Pretty Woman...love that film !
Old Sep 1st 2006, 1:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And Notting Hill, and Love Actually

And Pretty Woman...love that film !

Sllepless in Seattle, is my fav chick flick, cry every time, definatly a one to watch with a box of choccys, blanket over you and a roaring fire
Mandy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.