Vasectomy

Old Dec 15th 2008, 8:04 pm

Howard Jenings is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Vasectomy

Due to have one a month before emigrating. Anyone have any thoughts as to if this is a good idea (the timing not the procedure) or if I should wait until I get to Aus.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 8:12 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all
Default Re: Vasectomy

I dont think you would be able to have it in the uk, as you have to give samples 10 weeks and 12 weeks after the operation, unless they agree to you having your samples in Oz, (why not try house bricks, you wont have to give samples then)
Old Dec 15th 2008, 8:21 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Howard Jenings
Due to have one a month before emigrating. Anyone have any thoughts as to if this is a good idea (the timing not the procedure) or if I should wait until I get to Aus.
Have you been told about some of the side effects (like blue ball syndrome) and what you need to do to stave these off? If you think you can manage the immediate after effects before you leave then do it because it might take you a while to get your head around the system here.

Note: if you're still fertile when you get here I can recommend Ansell Aussie condoms as they're not as tight as the imported Durex condoms
Old Dec 15th 2008, 8:41 pm

Howard Jenings is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah know all about the side effects - thanks.
Its the bit about samples that bothers me - not the giving of but the sorting it all out etc!!
Old Dec 15th 2008, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Wish my OH would agree to have one.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 9:51 pm
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

Originally Posted by memewest
Wish my OH would agree to have one.
Certainly improves the sex life!!!
Old Dec 15th 2008, 10:27 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
Note: if you're still fertile when you get here I can recommend Ansell Aussie condoms as they're not as tight as the imported Durex condoms
That's because Durex only export small sizes to Australia.....not much demand for the larger sizes
Old Dec 16th 2008, 2:26 am
ABCDiamond

Wait till you get here. If something goes wrong, at least you can go back to the Doctor who did it.

If you have it done in the UK and then have the samples done here, they have to send a report back to the doctor who authorises the testing...... a bit complicated, you may find they can't do it, or don't know how to do it without the original doctors referral ?

I am curious, how much does it cost in the UK, or is it free ?

Old Dec 16th 2008, 2:30 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
That's because Durex only export small sizes to Australia.....not much demand for the larger sizes
Surprising, when you consider they're more than happy to import big pricks.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 2:34 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

we are discussing it just now we dont want anymore kids, 2 is enough!!

i heard it far easier for a man to get the snip than a women to be sterlised.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 4:28 am
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Where in Oz, know I good guy in Brisbane
Old Dec 16th 2008, 4:42 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by kez81
For a man, it is much easier for the woman to be sterilised

Old Dec 16th 2008, 4:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Wait till you get here. If something goes wrong, at least you can go back to the Doctor who did it.

If you have it done in the UK and then have the samples done here, they have to send a report back to the doctor who authorises the testing...... a bit complicated, you may find they can't do it, or don't know how to do it without the original doctors referral ?

I am curious, how much does it cost in the UK, or is it free ?
Free in the UK.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 5:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kez81
we are discussing it just now we dont want anymore kids, 2 is enough!!

Much easier . . . all the bits being outside and that
Old Dec 16th 2008, 5:06 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by spartacus
Free in the UK.
It cost me about $70 after Medicare rebate, but I have seen some places that quote about $1,000 with only a $300 rebate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.