Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Un-******* Believeable...

Wikiposts

Un-******* Believeable...

Old May 31st 2011, 3:54 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Un-F***ing Believeable...

Originally Posted by Deancm_MKII
Keep it on topic please. If the thread was about food it would've been titled that way.
I would like to raise the point that the thread is ambiguously titled (not to mention unreadable in some parts) so it could refer to most topics.

Maybe a further foray into this new, exciting and admirably ambitious experiment in thread cohesion would benefit from a more explicit title?

I like Nimbin cheese by the way.

Sincerely,
S. Arse esq.
Friends Of The Forum
On-Topic Division
Old May 31st 2011, 3:59 pm
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
I quite like the sound of Turban's world - It has something of a Miami Vice feel to it.

Can I roll up the sleeves on my Armani suit Turban?

S
It's a bit more Miami-Bond but yes, sleeves rolled up are acceptable in lieu of the weather. Shall I start climbing the tower?
Old May 31st 2011, 4:01 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
It's a bit more Miami-Bond but yes, sleeves rolled up are acceptable in lieu of the weather. Shall I start climbing the tower?

Are you going to parachute off? You can if i get to chase you in a half a Renault 19...

S
Old May 31st 2011, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furbacchione
you're aussie aren't you.
Don't insult me in that way.
Old May 31st 2011, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I would like to raise the point that the thread is ambiguously titled (not to mention unreadable in some parts) so it could refer to most topics.
Did you miss post #1?
Old May 31st 2011, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
It's a bit more Miami-Bond
More like the Sopranos.
Old May 31st 2011, 4:48 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim

Maybe a further foray into this new, exciting and admirably ambitious experiment in thread cohesion would benefit from a more explicit title?

I like Nimbin cheese by the way.

Sincerely,
S. Arse esq.
Friends Of The Forum
On-Topic Division
Un-Fooding Believeable is my guess
Old May 31st 2011, 4:50 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

I quite like the sound of Turban's world - It has something of a Miami Vice feel to it.

Can I roll up the sleeves on my Armani suit Turban?

S
I thought Turban's world was more like the speedboat chase out of Live and Let Die but without the speedboat.
Old May 31st 2011, 4:51 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rambi
I thought Turban's world was more like the speedboat chase out of Live and Let Die but without the speedboat.

But with the yokel sheriff?

S
Old May 31st 2011, 4:52 pm
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

if that's the case, mine is an episode of Some Mothers Do Ave Em
Old May 31st 2011, 4:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Un-******* Believeable...

Originally Posted by Deancm_MKII

"We are going to give the police the power to issue infringement notices to send the message that this sort of obnoxious and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated."
How does it work the other way around? I was once stopped whilst driving and went past the stop mark line of the police checkpoint by about a metre and the Policeman came over ranting at me that I was a ****ing idiot and did I not see him hold up his hand to tell me to ****ing stop.

Can I fine him for swearing in public?

JTL

Last edited by JackTheLad; May 31st 2011 at 4:55 pm.
Old May 31st 2011, 4:59 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
How does it work the other way around? I was once stopped whilst driving and went past the stop mark line of the police checkpoint by about a metre and the Policeman came over ranting at me that I was a ****ing idiot and did I not see him hold up his hand to tell me to ****ing stop.

Can I fine him for swearing in public?

JTL
You can make a complaint I guess.

One of the things that has surprised me here is that they hand out speeding fines to coppers whilst they're on duty (and not going with blues and twos).
Old May 31st 2011, 5:12 pm
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys! I've got a fibre glass dinghy with a 5 hp outboard... it's a speed boat of sorts - faster than a Stockland mobility scooter.
Old May 31st 2011, 5:16 pm
has lost The Game

You can make a complaint I guess.

One of the things that has surprised me here is that they hand out speeding fines to coppers whilst they're on duty (and not going with blues and twos).
Yeah, a complaint I think. Though I'm not sure how far it would go - the police seems to be a very closed shop here, much more so than it is back home.

S
Old May 31st 2011, 5:20 pm
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, a complaint I think. Though I'm not sure how far it would go - the police seems to be a very closed shop here, much more so than it is back home.

S
I can imagine their reaction

"what's this f34ckin shit, huh, you c34t! f34k off c34t!"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.