UK summer?

Old Apr 6th 2008, 9:40 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK summer?

Originally Posted by Hutch
Don't they all look like Blinky out of The Simpsons?

No....those are from Sydney harbour.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Mally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Yea - sorry to report you were - it happened at 2:25pm on Friday the 7th of August 1981. Barely enough time for The Sun to run with its Phew Wot a Scorcher headline.

I always miss the best stuff
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

I can vouch that the Aussie winter ( in QLD ) is 10 times better than the UK summer of 07!
We validated last August and travelled to the airport passing Newent & most of Glos under water to Sydney first ( us in thongs, locals in fur and gloves!!!) then to Gold Coast where we were sunning and sea bathing to our hearts content!!
Came back to a p**s poor autumn and start of winter then arrived in Brizzie to the beautifiul terrible summer you lot had had!!!
I would have swapped you anyday!!