Reload this Page >

uk papers and chocolate

uk papers and chocolate

Old Mar 19th 2009, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

karenandjason is an unknown quantity at this point
Default uk papers and chocolate

Hi
I'm in WA (Esperance). I'm missing the sunday papers and dairy milk!! Any one know of a good way of of getting my hand on either??
cheers
Old Mar 19th 2009, 1:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: uk papers and chocolate

Originally Posted by karenandjason
Hi
I'm in WA (Esperance). I'm missing the sunday papers and dairy milk!! Any one know of a good way of of getting my hand on either??
cheers
Try reading them all online
Old Mar 19th 2009, 2:58 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
cheers
You can get the whole Sunday Times online, supplements and everything. Costs about £40 a year for the full thing.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/too...tions/e-paper/

Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:27 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You can get the whole Sunday Times online, supplements and everything. Costs about £40 a year for the full thing.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/too...tions/e-paper/

Still in the UK, but that is music to my ears

Not the same with laptop on the toilet though, or in the bath

Could print sections off though!

Ta,
Cooler
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:28 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
cheers
Hi karenandjason,
what's it like in Esperance? I'd like to pass through in a few years time.

Cooler
Old Mar 19th 2009, 11:01 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
Still in the UK, but that is music to my ears

Not the same with laptop on the toilet though, or in the bath

Could print sections off though!

Ta,
Cooler
Yeah, its not quite the same, but you can print it out, and its better than nothing - which was what i had the first couple of years! I still buy the real thing whenever I go home though
Old Mar 20th 2009, 3:26 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

You can look at dairy Milk online too

Hi
cheers
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:16 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
Hi karenandjason,
what's it like in Esperance? I'd like to pass through in a few years time.

Cooler
Hiya
Esperance is lovely. We feel like we are living on the set of home and away!! the beachs are unreal!!! white sand and the sea is soooooo blue.
We're pretty far away from anywhere but its worth a visit.
karen
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:17 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yeah, its not quite the same, but you can print it out, and its better than nothing - which was what i had the first couple of years! I still buy the real thing whenever I go home though
Thanks for that, looks good.
x
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:59 am
Home and Happy

Thanks for that, looks good.
x
It is pretty good actually. If you subscribe you have to download a programme called Pressreader (which is free) and it opens through that with a weekly email to tell you when the paper is available. Very easy to use
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

SunnyMD will become famous soon enough
Red face Re: uk papers and chocolate

Originally Posted by jayr
You can look at dairy Milk online too
Yeah, but it just doesn't taste the same

Good for the diet tho'
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 11:05 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in WA (Esperance). I'm missing dairy milk!!
Ask these guys.
http://www.bluethistle.com.au/index.php