Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Tyre repair shops off until January?

Wikiposts

Tyre repair shops off until January?

Old Dec 29th 2009, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

obiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Tyre repair shops off until January?

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Where do you get such a thing? I have a nail in my right rear tyre and the noise it makes drives me insane! I would like to pull it out and repair the hole so I can stop the noise.

Bloody tyre repair shops, though. When I took the car in to see about having the nail removed and fixed they said I would need an entire new set of tyres since mine were worn out. I have less than 45k on my car. I may be a female, but that doesn't make me born yesterday.
same thing happened to me, after waiting 45 mins, our local beaurepaires said they are not allowed to repair a tyre which thread is too worn out, and i would need to a new tyre which was on "special" .... frankly the threads looked ok to me....it thought it was bullsh*t.....

i am going to get one of those tyre repair kits as renth said...

i have seen them in Big W for only $9....

my friend who is in the army says they use them all the time and reckons they are amazing....

Last edited by obiwan; Dec 29th 2009 at 9:28 pm.