Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Twilight/new moon grrrrrrrrr

Twilight/new moon grrrrrrrrr

Old Nov 26th 2009, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Twilight/new moon grrrrrrrrr

Took kids to see New Moon last night. Laughed my head off at the ending!! My daughter finally decided she needs to read the rest of the books to find the answer!! Only cos i refused to tell her (read all 4 books in 4 weeks yes i know im sad)
Old Nov 26th 2009, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Whilst I loved the books I was disappointed with the first movies, but will still go see New Moon. Didn't even realise the books were teenage aimed - just wondered where the action was

Think Stefan in Vampires Diaries (GO: ch 88) is far more tasty
Old Nov 26th 2009, 12:06 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
A book about a teenage girl trying to make the choice between necrophilia and beastiality...... What's not to like?
Why did she feel she had to make a choice? Just shag a dead animal.....
Old Nov 26th 2009, 12:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peepster
I must confess that I have had lustful thoughts about Jacob despite his tender age. Clearly I have become some sort of cougar...
If men find 18 year old girls, with their pert breasts and firm buttocks, attractive, we're perverts.

If a woman finds a 17 year old boy with abs and hairless bodies, and no doubt firm buttocks attractive . Its okay, lets just call them cougars.

JTL
Old Nov 26th 2009, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

shears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond repute

Read in the highly informative mX this evening about some girl in the US who was bitten on the neck by some weirdo sitting behind her at the end of the New Moon movie ...
Old Nov 26th 2009, 7:58 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by daunted
Took kids to see New Moon last night. Laughed my head off at the ending!! My daughter finally decided she needs to read the rest of the books to find the answer!! Only cos i refused to tell her (read all 4 books in 4 weeks yes i know im sad)
haha Daunted! that happened to me too! Took the kids and they were all in the car saying things like, oh no we have to wait a year to find out?!... errr.. no! borrow number 1 son's book and read it!!

Em x
Old Nov 26th 2009, 10:19 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Is that the guy whose face you see on the book and telly all the time? I don't see the attraction myself
Not sure hon, I don't look at his face.....dear god have just read that he is only 17... (thought he was 18 )
Attached Thumbnails Twilight/new moon grrrrrrrrr-taylor-lautner.jpg  
Old Nov 27th 2009, 12:15 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

Old Nov 27th 2009, 12:47 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shears
Read in the highly informative mX this evening about some girl in the US who was bitten on the neck by some weirdo sitting behind her at the end of the New Moon movie ...
Since recanted and admitted he kissed her with her permission. Do these girls not realise what they're doing when they either let a total stranger kiss them or make up stories like that. Stupid girl.
Old Nov 27th 2009, 1:56 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Ok who is sick of hearing about it?

....I am :curse:
http://www.appstorehq.com/twilight-t...hone-85524/app
Old Nov 27th 2009, 6:02 am
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Peepster
Not sure hon, I don't look at his face.....dear god have just read that he is only 17... (thought he was 18 )
Seriously, he is stunning! I do agree that if is was a young girl of 17 we would be all up in arms and does make me feel a little uncomfortable that he is so sexualised by the media, BUT, I'll still have him, 17 or not!
Old Nov 27th 2009, 8:13 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kar-kier
Seriously, he is stunning! I do agree that if is was a young girl of 17 we would be all up in arms and does make me feel a little uncomfortable that he is so sexualised by the media, BUT, I'll still have him, 17 or not!
Sorry, he is WAY too young for me at 17, I can't even find any 17 year olds attractive

The youngest I would go would be about 28 - and even then, would have to be an older 28 year old
Old Nov 27th 2009, 8:30 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, he is WAY too young for me at 17, I can't even find any 17 year olds attractive

The youngest I would go would be about 28 - and even then, would have to be an older 28 year old
Trying to imagine my 17 year old daughter's reaction if I told her I fancied her boyfriend and what a hot body he had I don't think he has and I certainly don't but it's not right, but then the idea of those young girls being with Hugh Hefner makes me want to heave
Old Nov 27th 2009, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

admiring a fit young bod is way different to saying you'd do anything about it or even want to try to do anything.

And do we really call men pervs for admiring 18 yr olds? we might laugh at their over inflated sense of hope, we might think she's too young for him but pervs are pretty much reserved for underage kids of too young for anyone not just the admirer. I am not advocating peodphilia by any means here just stating how i see societies reactions. Sad and dillusioned maybe but rarely perverts in the true sense
Old Nov 27th 2009, 9:57 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

I will hold my hand up to being a cougar (hangs head in shame) but I'm no paedophile

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.