Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Twilight/new moon grrrrrrrrr

Twilight/new moon grrrrrrrrr

Old Nov 26th 2009, 7:26 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Twilight/new moon grrrrrrrrr

Ok who is sick of hearing about it?

....I am :curse:
Old Nov 26th 2009, 7:43 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Twilight/new moon grrrrrrrrr

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Ok who is sick of hearing about it?

....I am :curse:
A book about a teenage girl trying to make the choice between necrophilia and beastiality...... What's not to like?
Old Nov 26th 2009, 7:58 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
A book about a teenage girl trying to make the choice between necrophilia and beastiality...... What's not to like?
I don't think it goes into the detail that would keep your interest

It may be good, I have no idea. I love books but I've not bothered to read these ones and I am soooooo over hearing about the film and I'm sorry but Robert Pattinson is not hot and hearing that grown women are screaming at the screen when some teenage boy takes off his shirt is more than a little scary.

It's a film people, get over it
Old Nov 26th 2009, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Do you think shes flogging a dead horse ?
Old Nov 26th 2009, 8:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I don't think it goes into the detail that would keep your interest

It may be good, I have no idea. I love books but I've not bothered to read these ones and I am soooooo over hearing about the film and I'm sorry but Robert Pattinson is not hot and hearing that grown women are screaming at the screen when some teenage boy takes off his shirt is more than a little scary.

It's a film people, get over it
Read them all and loved them....
Old Nov 26th 2009, 8:23 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Read them all and loved them....
So are you team Edward or team whatsisname?
Old Nov 26th 2009, 8:46 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Kporte doesn't bat for our team
Old Nov 26th 2009, 8:58 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Kporte doesn't bat for our team
They're vampires not bats.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 9:56 am
Account Closed

Edward. Jacob is unsophisticated unlike myself....
Old Nov 26th 2009, 10:29 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

I must confess that I have had lustful thoughts about Jacob despite his tender age. Clearly I have become some sort of cougar...
Old Nov 26th 2009, 10:33 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not sick of it yet

Em x
Old Nov 26th 2009, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emelems
I am not sick of it yet

Em x
Nor me !
Old Nov 26th 2009, 11:12 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peepster
I must confess that I have had lustful thoughts about Jacob despite his tender age. Clearly I have become some sort of cougar...
Is that the guy whose face you see on the book and telly all the time? I don't see the attraction myself
Old Nov 26th 2009, 11:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Is that the guy whose face you see on the book and telly all the time? I don't see the attraction myself
One's got a teenage silly beard thing and another is clean shaven. Robert Pattinson is the one with the beard. He also has funny eyes. The other one looks about 15 and is pretty.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 11:31 am
Account Closed

One's got a teenage silly beard thing and another is clean shaven. Robert Pattinson is the one with the beard. He also has funny eyes. The other one looks about 15 and is pretty.
Like me you mean?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.