Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Top kids show when you were a kid

Top kids show when you were a kid

Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:14 am
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Top kids show when you were a kid

Originally Posted by Icarus
Logans Run
Space 1999
Gemini Man
Manimal

OMG yeah Logans' run i loved that...they had to reach sanctury because in their society they had to die when they reached 30 ...i think!

Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:15 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Racht70
OMG yeah Logans' run i loved that...they had to reach sanctury because in their society they had to die when they reached 30 ...i think!

yeah that was good and space 1999

I liked the tomorrow people too
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:22 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Kids of Degrassi Street predated Junior High did it not.

The immortal line.

"But I don't want to go to Vacoooooverrrrrr"
I was born in 1978, so would have been watching in the late 80's or so. I'm pretty sure back in Canada I was watching Degrassi Junior High. Sadly, I remember the theme song pretty clearly!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:25 am

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok just found this on another site.....lets see how many of you's remember wattoo wattoo the bird thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRBfp40wW-Y
Old Mar 20th 2008, 1:45 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

correct .
Old Mar 20th 2008, 1:46 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Ok just found this on another site.....lets see how many of you's remember wattoo wattoo the bird thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRBfp40wW-Y
yeah i remember him
Old Mar 20th 2008, 1:50 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Button Moon

i always loved the baked bean can rocket with the funnel on top

anyone else remember that?
Old Mar 20th 2008, 1:53 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Button Moon

i always loved the baked bean can rocket with the funnel on top

anyone else remember that?
yup
Old Mar 20th 2008, 1:54 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

God, you're all so young!

I bet no-one remembers Twizzle and Noggin the Nog? (I do but I was very small).

Loved Skippy, Flipper, Magic Boomerang, Double Deckers (I remember them), The Saint, Man from Uncle, Danger Man.

Also remember Bouquet of Barbed Wire and Take Three Girls and even the first (black and white) Forsyte Saga.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 1:56 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NickyC

Loved Skippy, Flipper, Magic Boomerang, Double Deckers (I remember them), The Saint, Man from Uncle, Danger Man.

Also remember Bouquet of Barbed Wire and Take Three Girls and even the first (black and white) Forsyte Saga.
you're right, no-one remembers them.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:57 am
Handsome Internet Guy

noggin the nog yeah & Vikey the Viking .

jamie & the magic torch ?
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:15 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Lived in Aus as a child my favourite:
Simon Townsends Wonder World!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emKi9riiFI8
Starring Jono Coleman
that and Darryl and Ossie.....
Oh, and Hour of Power from 6am on Sunday - I was an only child with no neighbours
Vash would remember them
J x

Last edited by Jaycee1; Mar 20th 2008 at 8:20 am.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

swanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by NickyC

My list will really give my age away!!!!
Come over all nostalgic reading this thread
sure i've missed some out but here goes............

Noggin the Nog
Ivor the engine.....PPPEEEEEESSSSHHHHTTACUP well it went something like that
Pipkins ('it's time...' and why did Hartley have a brummie accent??)
Playaway
Playschool (Hamble was one ugly doll!)
Andy Pandy
Fingerbobs - very strange bloke with a beard, had mouse on end of his finger!
Clangers - loved Soup Dragon
Belle & Sebastion (B&W)
White Horses (B&W)
Heidi
Blue Peter ( yes, i got a badge )
Jackanory
Sooty and Sweep
Skippy
Chorlton and the Wheelies ( one of my daughters faves )
Trumpton
Camberwick Green
Crackerjack
Hammy Hamster - tales of the rivebank

Those were the days
Amazed i grew up normally watching these
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

swanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the rough

Knew i'd forget some....
Banana Splits
The Monkeys
Loved Doubledeckers too
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by swanny
Knew i'd forget some....
Banana Splits
The Monkeys
Loved Doubledeckers too
Lol I loved the banana splits i can still remember the theme tune.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.