Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Tony Mowbray & the 'tic

Tony Mowbray & the 'tic

Old Jun 20th 2009, 1:43 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tony Mowbray & the 'tic

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
Just read what he was saying about playing attractive attacking football next season. Sounds great. And then I remembered Tommy Burns' team in the 90's & thought "shit!". So a question for the celts supporters oot there....
Tony Mowbray, good or bad for Celtic?
as the lone ranger said. he has won hee haw!
only time will tell.
as far as i am aware he was about 4th choice, the rest must have turned doon the 30 bob a week offered lol
I still think we should have went for someone with a track record.
i hope i eat my words
Old Jun 20th 2009, 2:17 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
only time will tell.
as far as i am aware he was about 4th choice, the rest must have turned doon the 30 bob a week offered lol
i hope i eat my words
So dae I Soapy
Old Jun 20th 2009, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

only time will tell.
i hope i eat my words
You know it makes sense to listen to 'The Ranger'! Next season will be like Rangers v West Brom / Rangers v Hibs! We are absolutely shitin oorselfs!
Old Jun 20th 2009, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
So dae I Soapy
Penny dropping then? Think you're starting to smell the coffee?
Old Jun 20th 2009, 9:04 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LoneRanger
You know it makes sense to listen to 'The Ranger'! Next season will be like Rangers v West Brom / Rangers v Hibs! We are absolutely shitin oorselfs!
only time will tell, and as usual you will have to keep wearing that mask
Old Jun 20th 2009, 9:07 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Penny dropping then? Think you're starting to smell the coffee?
Nah, we'll be aw rite LR, you'll see!
Old Jun 20th 2009, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

only time will tell, and as usual you will have to keep wearing that mask
Yeah, is it true Wee Gordon wore a Walter Smith mask when he collected his manager of the year award for winning the CIS Cup?
Old Jun 20th 2009, 9:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Yeah, is it true Wee Gordon wore a Walter Smith mask when he collected his manager of the year award for winning the CIS Cup?
its got nothin to do with you being a rangers supporter that you need that mask!

its just that your such an ugly bastard in real life!
Old Jun 20th 2009, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Come back 'Chesney' all is forgiven! Oops sorry you're not 'Celtic Minded' whatever the **** that means?
You know whit it means gay boy. Whit ur ye dain in here causing bother. Ur no allowed till the hoose is done and dusted so bugger off ya hun.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

only time will tell.
i hope i eat my words
You will son you will. Keep the faith.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Noo that ah've goat yeez aw flapping whits the latest on Moggadon's request that his first 3 signings are to be Young, Keane and Bent?
Old Jun 20th 2009, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Noo that ah've goat yeez aw flapping whits the latest on Moggadon's request that his first 3 signings are to be Young, Keane and Bent?
As opposed to what? The Auld, Bitter & Twisted at Rangers?
At least our's are young!
Old Jun 20th 2009, 9:51 pm

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
As opposed to what? The Auld, Bitter & Twisted at Rangers?
At least our's are young!
Old Jun 20th 2009, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by framac67
You know whit it means gay boy. Whit ur ye dain in here causing bother. Ur no allowed till the hoose is done and dusted so bugger off ya hun.
Its only the mhedia that appears to not know whit it means!
Old Jun 20th 2009, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Its only the mhedia that appears to not know whit it means!
Or possilbly, the media don't know what you think it means.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.