Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Tony Mowbray & the 'tic

Tony Mowbray & the 'tic

Old Jun 19th 2009, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light
Default Tony Mowbray & the 'tic

Just read what he was saying about playing attractive attacking football next season. Sounds great. And then I remembered Tommy Burns' team in the 90's & thought "shit!". So a question for the celts supporters oot there....
Tony Mowbray, good or bad for Celtic?
Old Jun 19th 2009, 1:43 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tony Mowbray & the 'tic

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
Just read what he was saying about playing attractive attacking football next season. Sounds great. And then I remembered Tommy Burns' team in the 90's & thought "shit!". So a question for the celts supporters oot there....
Tony Mowbray, good or bad for Celtic?
Chuffin brilliant
Old Jun 19th 2009, 3:12 am
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all

I'm happy enough with it, but we'll have to wait and see!
Old Jun 19th 2009, 3:50 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kar-kier
I'm happy enough with it, but we'll have to wait and see!
As always - just keep the faith
Old Jun 19th 2009, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

I'm happy with it too! Won hee haw when he played there and by the sound of him 'my team will play like Barcelona' yeah sure 'Ghary Puyol Caldwell' and 'Samararse' etc! The futures bright, title no.53 is on its way!

Keep Chasing!
Old Jun 19th 2009, 5:42 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LoneRanger
I'm happy with it too! Won hee haw when he played there and by the sound of him 'my team will play like Barcelona' yeah sure 'Ghary Puyol Caldwell' and 'Samararse' etc! The futures bright, title no.53 is on its way!

Keep Chasing!
He didn't say that. Should stop reading rags & pick up a quality paper. The Celtic View comes to mind. Anyway, sold that house yet?
Old Jun 19th 2009, 5:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
As always - just keep the faith
Well said hairy arse!
Old Jun 19th 2009, 5:50 am

Well said hairy arse!
I've never seen an arse as hairy as yours - you should take a leaf from Sacha Baron Cohen aka Bruno
Old Jun 19th 2009, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

"I've never seen an arse as hairy as yours"
Shouldn't the words "unless I use a mirror" be used after that sentence
Old Jun 19th 2009, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

He didn't say that. Should stop reading rags & pick up a quality paper. The Celtic View comes to mind. Anyway, sold that house yet?
Nothing finalised yet! At the missives stage, the suspense would've been killing me if it hadn't been for 'the hunt for the Celtic manager' Now for Mogga's signing targets, I'll start the ball rolling...........Fernando Torres (He pyoor supports ra sellik!)
Old Jun 19th 2009, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Tony Mowbray has demanded to the Celtic board that his first 3 signings are to be Young, Keane and Bent! These signings will uphold the traditions of the club and preserve the old adage 'Celtic Minded'!
Old Jun 20th 2009, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Peter Grant! My god this gets better!
Old Jun 20th 2009, 1:52 pm

Peter Grant! My god this gets better!
God being the operative word
Old Jun 20th 2009, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
God being the operative word
Come back 'Chesney' all is forgiven! Oops sorry you're not 'Celtic Minded' whatever the **** that means?
Old Jun 20th 2009, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Come back 'Chesney' all is forgiven! Oops sorry you're not 'Celtic Minded' whatever the **** that means?
I know what you think it means

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.