Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Tonights X Factor: The best and worst

Tonights X Factor: The best and worst

Old Sep 5th 2009, 9:54 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tonights X Factor: The best and worst

Old Sep 5th 2009, 11:55 pm
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tonights X Factor: The best and worst

I liked that show .. cheers for postin Paul
Old Sep 6th 2009, 8:27 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Have the X-Factor on auto-download - didn't think last night's was as good as the previous two with that school teacher and the afro guy. Good stuff though.
Old Sep 6th 2009, 8:55 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Have the X-Factor on auto-download - didn't think last night's was as good as the previous two with that school teacher and the afro guy. Good stuff though.
My family love it. It's one of the few TV shows that we all sit in front of the telly together to watch.
Old Sep 6th 2009, 9:36 am
Banned

And Cheryl's in it too

I think I'm in trouble now... Wifey walked past my screen just as I was pausing the scroll over Cheryl's legs
Old Sep 6th 2009, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

I loved Lucie Jones' rendition. She can make it. She sings really well.
Old Sep 6th 2009, 9:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
And Cheryl's in it too

I think I'm in trouble now... Wifey walked past my screen just as I was pausing the scroll over Cheryl's legs
PERVE! Ok I like 'em too!!!

Last edited by Alfresco; Sep 6th 2009 at 9:11 pm.
Old Sep 14th 2009, 3:50 am
Banned

Saturday the 12th: