Tom Cruise's diet

Old Apr 19th 2006, 11:58 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tom Cruise's diet

Originally Posted by Larissa
That's it, I will have to have all you Perthites round for barbecue placenta, won't I be a popular girl
Just make sure it's well marinated first
Old Apr 19th 2006, 1:28 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Her what? Young? Own brain? Sanity? Oh noooooooooo it was her career

Siren
sorry I only asked you said he was approaching Anne Heche status, I dont know what that is??
Old Apr 19th 2006, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
sorry I only asked you said he was approaching Anne Heche status, I dont know what that is??

Hi Kay . I may be wrong but I think you misread that Hun. I think shes taking the p*** out of him not you

Hows things. Will be thinking of you all on Friday, while I'm slaving away at work . Hope its a good 'un

Tracey
Old Apr 19th 2006, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
OOH, wot a minger.
Old Apr 19th 2006, 5:50 pm

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Hi Kay . I may be wrong but I think you misread that Hun. I think shes taking the p*** out of him not you

Hows things. Will be thinking of you all on Friday, while I'm slaving away at work . Hope its a good 'un

Tracey
Thanks mate, sorry you cant make it
Old Apr 20th 2006, 2:14 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Sorry I was working under the assumption that most people knew about Anne Heche's claims in television interviews and in her autobiography that she was mentally ill for the first 31 years of her life after being sexually abused by her father (who died of AIDS in 1983). She also claimed to have an alter ego that was the daughter of God and half-sibling of Jesus named "Celestia," who had contacts with extraterrestrial life forms. In her book, she explained that before her split with Ellen DeGeneres, she was contacted by "God" and told He would walk with her for seven days.

(Half copied from a website)

It was some doozey of an interview.. she's a nutter and I was only taking the piss out of Tom for being just as nuts.. not you , Doll!

Siren
Old Apr 20th 2006, 2:28 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I was working under the assumption that most people knew about Anne Heche's claims in television interviews and in her autobiography that she was mentally ill for the first 31 years of her life after being sexually abused by her father (who died of AIDS in 1983). She also claimed to have an alter ego that was the daughter of God and half-sibling of Jesus named "Celestia," who had contacts with extraterrestrial life forms. In her book, she explained that before her split with Ellen DeGeneres, she was contacted by "God" and told He would walk with her for seven days.

It was some doozey of an interview.. she's a nutter and I was only taking the piss out of Tom for being just as nuts.. not you , Doll!

Siren
Not heard all that before - jesus where do these people come from - sounds like that nutty bloke in the UK, can't remember his name but used to be a sports presenter - reckoned he was jesus or something.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

galloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Not heard all that before - jesus where do these people come from - sounds like that nutty bloke in the UK, can't remember his name but used to be a sports presenter - reckoned he was jesus or something.
David Icke :scared: :scared:

http://www.davidicke.com/index.php/

Mad as a bag of cats
Old Apr 20th 2006, 4:47 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I was working under the assumption that most people knew about Anne Heche's claims in television interviews and in her autobiography that she was mentally ill for the first 31 years of her life after being sexually abused by her father (who died of AIDS in 1983). She also claimed to have an alter ego that was the daughter of God and half-sibling of Jesus named "Celestia," who had contacts with extraterrestrial life forms.
Siren
This type of development of different persona is consistent with having been violently sexually abused by siblings or other close male relatives in a child's life. It is called Multiple Personality Disorder and the child grows up detached from reality and their internal pain while yet being able to give the appearance of coping on a day to day living level. The different personalities start out as an escapist mechanism but become deep rooted in the psyche and more and more dominant in the person's life. Years of therapy is usually needed to sort the situation out.

This is a result of some of the most serious and appalling child abuse that exists and the term 'nutter' while appearing to be harmless to many should never be applied to a human being.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Here you are.
Attached Thumbnails Tom Cruise's diet-placenta.jpg  
Old Apr 20th 2006, 6:00 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Here you are.
Thank you Unfortunately when they come out they don't quite look like that
Old Apr 20th 2006, 6:10 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwichild
This type of development of different persona is consistent with having been violently sexually abused by siblings or other close male relatives in a child's life. It is called Multiple Personality Disorder and the child grows up detached from reality and their internal pain while yet being able to give the appearance of coping on a day to day living level. The different personalities start out as an escapist mechanism but become deep rooted in the psyche and more and more dominant in the person's life. Years of therapy is usually needed to sort the situation out.

This is a result of some of the most serious and appalling child abuse that exists and the term 'nutter' while appearing to be harmless to many should never be applied to a human being.
God forbid that I was not politically correct while having a bit of fun. I never said she wasn't JUSTIFIED in being nuts... doesn't change the fact that she's a "bit odd" which was the point of this thread and the comparison that I was making.

Siren
Old Apr 20th 2006, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

God forbid that I was not politically correct while having a bit of fun. I never said she wasn't JUSTIFIED in being nuts... doesn't change the fact that she's a "bit odd" which was the point of this thread and the comparison that I was making.

Siren

I'd never heard all that stuff before either!!! That would make interesting reading!!

Tracey
Old Apr 20th 2006, 8:42 am

Siren
LOL ahh not heard of any of that about her, I agree with Tracey sounds like a good read

Re David Ike; he was on Wogan the other week he was very defensive, still stands by everything he says and claims the whole hierarchy of our nations are aliens including the royal family. He says they only expose themselves to each other and look like lizards in their real form
Old Apr 20th 2006, 10:02 am
Banned

Siren
I get your point but my point is that she isn't nuts at all. She is simply exhibiting well known and documented behaviours consistent with some survivors of severe child sexual abuse. Unfortunately the general public are not aware of these types of linkages usually. That's all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.