Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

TOBY'S DEAD, he was found today.

TOBY'S DEAD, he was found today.

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

Paraken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to beholdParaken is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation TOBY'S DEAD, he was found today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is very very difficult for me to write, i've just buried my boy (Toby) in our garden and i've never cried so much, i'm still shaking.

He was found today just north of the control tower at Brisbane airport lying in the long grass. He was still breathing but unconscious, the guy who works at the tower took him straight to a vet but he died before arriving. Two paralysis tics were found in Toby's ear (He was booked in to see a vet re all his inoculations but he never got a chance) causing his death.
We went straight to the vet and found him lying on a fleece looking so helpless Oh god i can't describe how emotional i felt, just started crying my eye's out. I know in the big scheme of things a dog's death doesn't mean that much but he mean't the world to us and he was MY boy.
Our three girls have just got home from school and i've had to tell them what happened, they are completely devastated.

Thankyou all for your help and kind words it really mean't so much to us.

If anyone knows of a solicitor who could relate to how we feel and hopefully make sure this NEVER happens to anyone else's animal, please contact us.
It would make us feel so much better knowing that what these people (Australian airExpress) have done will make them sit up and rethink their policies.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:38 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of
Default Re: TOBY'S DEAD, he was found today.

Originally Posted by Paraken
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is very very difficult for me to write, i've just buried my boy (Toby) in our garden and i've never cried so much, i'm still shaking.

He was found today just north of the control tower at Brisbane airport lying in the long grass. He was still breathing but unconscious, the guy who works at the tower took him straight to a vet but he died before arriving. Two paralysis tics were found in Toby's ear (He was booked in to see a vet re all his inoculations but he never got a chance) causing his death.
We went straight to the vet and found him lying on a fleece looking so helpless Oh god i can't describe how emotional i felt, just started crying my eye's out. I know in the big scheme of things a dog's death doesn't mean that much but he mean't the world to us and he was MY boy.
Our three girls have just got home from school and i've had to tell them what happened, they are completely devastated.

If anyone knows of a solicitor who could relate to how we feel and hopefully make sure this NEVER happens to anyone else's animal, please contact us.
It would make us feel so much better knowing that what these people (Australian airExpress) have done will make them sit up and rethink their policies.
I am so sorry. I know from experience what it's like to lose a treasured pet in horrific circumstances and really feel for you xxx
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:39 am

gedge has disabled reputation

aw hell, that's awful
so sorry to hear this, he was important in your big scheme of things so that's what counts
take care, C
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:42 am
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

no way should this have happened

{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:47 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry. Didn't post on your other thread but was hoping for the best. Let us know how you go with the legalities. Crap way of starting your new lives. ohh sh*t. sorry. This may raise a smile. Someone just jumped on the computer as I was typing this.
Attached Thumbnails TOBY'S DEAD, he was found today.-img_0012.jpg  
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:50 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Really sorry to hear your sad news about Toby.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:54 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

As moneypenny said I was also hoping for good news. I'm so sorry it ended like this. Our thoughts are with you and your family
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:55 am
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

Really really sorry, cant say more. Please know we feel for you and would be devastated had this happened to our dog. Angie
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:22 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Oh God, I'm so so sorry, I was desperately hoping you'd find him well.

Don't know what to say other than I'm thinking of you.

Gill
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:28 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

So sorry for your loss....my thoughts are with you and your family. Big hugs.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:29 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely devasted to read this. Thoughts are with you.

Ginny
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

I am so sorry, nothing else can really be said can it? Dont let the people responsible get away with it!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:37 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Paraken

Going to PM you my solicitor he is excellent....those sick b***stards should pay for thier incompetence and loss of a life.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

I feel gutted for you reading this, I'm so sorry this has happened to you.
S xx
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Im so sorry, you must all be devastated .

Nicky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.