Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

It is time to put my money where my mouth is.

It is time to put my money where my mouth is.

Old Oct 15th 2008, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

POW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nice
Default It is time to put my money where my mouth is.

Well our house is open for inspection this weekend. I guess it is time to test the waters and see what the market is doing out there. A good or bad time to sell - well I guess time will tell.

I think we are in a strong position (as a seller) as we are not in a chain and are not in any hurry to sell. We do anticipate at least 6 months to sell (Judging by sales records in our area) so a quick sale though would be nice , we are realistic and expect a drawn out selling process as the market is limited to who wants the rural existance.

For anyone who may be interested, our home is advertised on the following website.

www.allhomes.com.au/ah/ah0073?slid=167259326

Barney

Last edited by POW148; Oct 15th 2008 at 10:44 am.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: It is time to put my money where my mouth is.

Originally Posted by POW148
Well our house is open for inspection this weekend. I guess it is time to test the waters and see what the market is doing out there. A good or bad time to sell - well I guess time will tell.

I think we are in a strong position (as a seller) as we are not in a chain and are not in any hurry to sell. We do anticipate at least 6 months to sell (Judging by sales records in our area) so a quick sale though would be nice , we are realistic and expect a drawn out selling process as the market is limited to who wants the rural existance.

For anyone who may be interested, our home is advertised on the following website.

www.allhomes.com.au/ah/ah0073?slid=167259326

Barney
Fabulous house. Best of luck
Old Oct 15th 2008, 11:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Looks great, Barney! Are you planning on moving into town?

Good luck with it!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

POW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nice

Originally Posted by quoll
Looks great, Barney! Are you planning on moving into town?

Good luck with it!
Thanks for that Quoll. No we are going rural again but this time in Queensland.

Her indoors is already in Queensland and I intend to follow in the near future.
I will keep everyone posted

Barney
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Fabulous house. Best of luck
We did our best to increase our asset. Thanks for the best of luck.

Barney