Is that the time?

Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is that the time?

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
my OH will make short work of your flapjacks. i'll send him round shall I?
Anytime.....

I love having a house full.......That's what I was missing here but have made some friends and the kids have too so I am getting my fill.....

Then like tonight I can shut the door, grab a coffee and sit in peace bliss

Lau x

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by smiling4
morning - aren't you all good with your baking! I have too much to do, first job today get the loft sorted and sell some rubbish that has been in boxes for years. Second job homework, whilst being on here in disguise so OH doesn't see me and raise his eyebrows Ems x
homework! i havent done any since september! bugger, have the kids to do as well!
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

morning - aren't you all good with your baking! I have too much to do, first job today get the loft sorted and sell some rubbish that has been in boxes for years. Second job homework, whilst being on here in disguise so OH doesn't see me and raise his eyebrows Ems x
Hello Ems
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:32 am

Originally Posted by Reedy
Anytime.....

I love having a house full.......That's what I was missing here but have made some friends and the kids have too so I am getting my fill.....

Then like tonight I can shut the door, grab a coffee and sit in peace bliss

Lau x
you're a sweeite, I love cooking for lots of people. think a few curry nights will be i order once we are settled in OZ.
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

homework! i havent done any since september! bugger, have the kids to do as well!

Have to keep on top of mine, too much otherwise - got a 10 min presentation to do too on the children's act!
Originally Posted by Icarus
Hello Ems
Hiya sweetie
x
Forum Regular

SW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really nice

you're a sweeite, I love cooking for lots of people. think a few curry nights will be i order once we are settled in OZ.
Mmmmmmmm cuuuuuurrrrryyyyy!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I get the raised eyebrow treatment serious that!!!!

The more he moans, the more I come on here - viscious circle

It is raining now and there was just a flash of lightning no thunder yet though!!!!

Lau x
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Come to Melbourne and I will cook one Sat you can the next
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:35 am
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I get the raised eyebrow treatment serious that!!!!

The more he moans, the more I come on here - viscious circle

It is raining now and there was just a flash of lightning no thunder yet though!!!!

Lau x
glad I'm not alone! I jump from one screen to the other - I know he knows, but it is funny!

Hey maybe we have sent the rain your way Lau! cold coming too!! lol! Just send your stuff over here Ems x

can I come for you to cook for me too? PLEAAAAAASSSSSE x
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:36 am

Come to Melbourne and I will cook one Sat you can the next
how about a weekend (will find our own accomodation)? and you can come up to brissy and i will do the same for you?
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

No rain and still 23.5 deg here, evening
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:37 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
No rain and still 23.5 deg here, evening
Evening Somme
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

how about a weekend (will find our own accomodation)? and you can come up to brissy and i will do the same for you?
Only an hour and half from Brissy yes please
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Icarus
Evening Somme
Evening
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

glad I'm not alone! I jump from one screen to the other - I know he knows, but it is funny!

Hey maybe we have sent the rain your way Lau! cold coming too!! lol! Just send your stuff over here Ems x

can I come for you to cook for me too? PLEAAAAAASSSSSE x
Yeah the more the merrier.... In the UK we would have street parties at Halloween, Bonfire night, new year etc - all the neighbours would come and we would all cook something... Take it in turns to have it in our house / garden...

We all moved in the same time and it was a real community thing going on - if D ever went out to the car and lifted the bonnet about 5 or 6 bods would appear and say 'what's up? Can I help!".... If I ran out of eggs, sugar etc I could always rely on one of the neighbours to bail me out before the next shop and vice versa!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.