Is that the time?

Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is that the time?

Originally Posted by smiling4
that's really nice! does that happen over there? In my street only ever moan at the kids for playing football and even told them the other day they were cheeky cos they apologised (even though the ball was no where near their house!) :curse: other than that its not really community orientated!! Ems x
I have made some friends that come over and we go to theirs... Our street is mostly people from UK but lots of different cultures etc in the area so not the same Community thing going on but people are really friendly and interesting to talk to

Lau x
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
just PJ shorts? you're topless then? in fact dont answer that, i dont want to know
Hmmmm
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Reedy
Is that open to me too??? I make a mean curry honest

We have a proper thunder storm now First I have seen in Mellie - saw some in Sydney though - lights are flickering and everything....

Lau x
Reedy should you be on your 'putor in a thunderstorm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Hmmmm
Lowering the tone already
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by somme
Come over here

Yes reedy the more the merrier even got a pool hunny
Sounds good to me - we are going to have a pool when we buy our own even if we have to live on beans and toast for the rest of our lives

The thought of diving in a nice cold pool right about now - bliss.....

It is bucketing down outside
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Aye it'll be fine!!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

SW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really nice

Sounds good to me - we are going to have a pool when we buy our own even if we have to live on beans and toast for the rest of our lives

The thought of diving in a nice cold pool right about now - bliss.....

It is bucketing down outside
Nowt wrong with beans on toast! Especially if there is a pool in the garden ..

Just think, you won't have to install a jacuzzi with all the beans you'd be eating! Hahahaha!
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Who??? Me

I am just far too honest that's my problem - type before I think

Lau x
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:53 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Come over here

Yes reedy the more the merrier even got a pool hunny
can we all phone the TRA and say need to come because want the community spirit!!
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Who??? Me http://bestsmileys.com/angles/1.gif

I am just far too honest that's my problem - type before I think

Lau x
What you doing in Mellie?
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:56 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Icarus
well am hoping to be GC later this year , so call in on me you guys
course we will
good point
of course
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:58 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SW3105
Nowt wrong with beans on toast! Especially if there is a pool in the garden ..

Just think, you won't have to install a jacuzzi with all the beans you'd be eating! Hahahaha!
ewww i dislike baked beans
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What you doing in Mellie?
Live here now - long story.... Might tell it some time!!!

Just got knocked out of the puta
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

SW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Icarus
ewww i dislike baked beans
Mmmm yummy on a cheesy jacket potato!
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 11:01 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SW3105
Mmmm yummy on a cheesy jacket potato!
only time i will eat them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.