TimberFloorAus RIP

Old Sep 20th 2014, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TimberFloorAus RIP

Originally Posted by debsvirgo
Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to share their thoughts, we are all very sad but also overwhelmed by the support offered by friends, kind words and anecdotes.

Steve would enjoy reading what people have written about him, and he would definitely have a laugh and a cry at some of them.

He was my world, my best friend, an awesome husband and dad, my sole mate and soon to be doting grandad.

Life's a real bitch, but we have no say in what happens, just have to make sure his memory stays alive through the people that knew him.

For Father's Day the kids bought him a star, so for the budding astronomers out there if you can find the Toucan on a starry night, raise your glass and say hello.

Debs
So very sorry for your loss.I hope you find some comfort in the kind words from the many people here and where you are.Thinking of you and your family.May he rest in peace.x
Old Sep 20th 2014, 10:14 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Steve was a legend. He started what was probably the funniest forum I've ever been part of, he was able to put up with my crap back in the day and when I spent any time on that site I would always come away in pain from crying, I especially remember the little "ask Alice*" feature that we abused to death on there. He was a star, I never met him, probably annoyed the crap out of him but I'm genuinely upset at his passing, so strange when you don't really even know a person that you can feel for their passing but I guess that was Steve. RIP Mo-----Fo.
Old Sep 20th 2014, 10:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I was totally dumbfounded to hear the news the other day. I'm still taking it in.

I also had the honour of joining him in his Y o b r o days, and I will never forget them. He certainly kept us Admins on our toes! and he definitely livened up a dull night

I will miss his posts on Facebook, and the pictures of his food I'll miss his next new websites and I'll miss the man himself. Although I never had the privilege of meeting him in person I certainly felt that I knew him and was honoured to consider him a (virtual) friend.

RIP Ste
Old Sep 20th 2014, 10:40 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

from annamoist...Timber me and aston and all the crazy fkuckers that live in my head will be up the kakkymonster having a drink looking up at the stars thinking of you tonight.....R.I.P MATE...AST...
Old Sep 20th 2014, 11:01 am
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Sad news indeed. We never met, but through his posts and the 'feathers he ruffled,' I built the picture of someone with a very cheeky sense of humour but a big and generous heart. RIP.
Old Sep 21st 2014, 12:53 am
Just Joined

Pebbles234 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was totally gob smack when I heard of such sad news, I was one of the lucky one's who met Ste & Debs they were both larger than life, so many fancy dress parties we use to go to & spend times at curry muncher so much laughter, Ste was one funny man.
Ste personality was one of kind, he created a Forum with no rules so many nights we just use to laugh so much into the night even the name was funny.
My sincere condolences to Debs & family, may his memories always stays alive.

R.I.P Ste
Old Sep 21st 2014, 2:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Ste Helped me, behind the scenes so to speak, getting to Australia, and for that I am eternally grateful.. and for the late night chats... and laughs... and for the head straightening he did too....

Debs, cant imagine life without your Everything.... virtual Hugs hun ((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))

********* FOREVER!!!!!!
Old Sep 21st 2014, 5:23 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
Sad news indeed. We never met, but through his posts and the 'feathers he ruffled,' I built the picture of someone with a very cheeky sense of humour but a big and generous heart. RIP.
That is exactly how he was in person. A feather ruffler, wind up merchant that would go out of his way to help anyone. I'll miss the banter, some nights we would be in tears laughing at him impersonating one of us.
We had a drink or ten last night & a laugh or two at some of what will be remembered for a long time as uniquely Steve. I can't type in the accents he'd use or the squeaky voices, though I'll remember them fondly.
Sometimes life is just way too short.
Old Sep 22nd 2014, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

scotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the rough

Saddened and shocked to hear this news, my sympathies to Debs and family.

I first met Steve on this forum prior to either of us moving to Oz, we then caught up a couple of times after he moved into the neighbourhood – a real ‘salt of the earth’ kind of bloke who happily fitted an air con unit at my place (at mates rates – of course!). I remember his enthusiasm and interest for whatever the topic of conversation was, be it his or anyone else’s. I enjoyed Steve’s Yo-Bro era’ (as more a reader/observer rather than a poster) and I was often in wonder as to how on earth he found the time and energy to squeeze so much into one day.
RIP
Scot
Old Sep 22nd 2014, 4:40 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Genuine, unique, lovable rogue - first met him at PAP's many years ago and spent many crazy a night at various expats dos / curry nights. The Carbery family send their condolences to Debs & family for their loss.
Here's how I will remember him..
Attached Thumbnails TimberFloorAus RIP-timber.jpg  
Old Sep 22nd 2014, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carbery
Genuine, unique, lovable rogue - first met him at PAP's many years ago and spent many crazy a night at various expats dos / curry nights. The Carbery family send their condolences to Debs & family for their loss.
Here's how I will remember him..
What a lovely colorful photo of you three.
Old Sep 23rd 2014, 11:31 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

R.I.P fella , condolences to his family .
Old Sep 29th 2014, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

I've been off line for a couple of weeks so only just seen this.

I'm so shocked, I've never met the guy but he's been so helpful to me on here, a true angle, a real gem of a bloke and such a great sense of humour, a real people person.

I last spoke to him in PM in May and he couldn't have been more helpful to me and the hubby if he tried. I said to the hubby when we get back on line I'm going to PM him as I hadn't seen him about for a while. I'm totally blown away by this. Gutted.

RIP fella, if there is a heaven of any kind you'll be there for sure.

Condolences to his family.

:-(
Old Sep 29th 2014, 12:11 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Molly Coddle
I've been off line for a couple of weeks so only just seen this.

I'm so shocked, I've never met the guy but he's been so helpful to me on here, a true angle, a real gem of a bloke and such a great sense of humour, a real people person.

I last spoke to him in PM in May and he couldn't have been more helpful to me and the hubby if he tried. I said to the hubby when we get back on line I'm going to PM him as I hadn't seen him about for a while. I'm totally blown away by this. Gutted.

RIP fella, if there is a heaven of any kind you'll be there for sure.

Condolences to his family.

:-(

His funeral is tomorrow morning.

A fair few expats will be there to pay their respects.
Old Sep 29th 2014, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
His funeral is tomorrow morning.

A fair few expats will be there to pay their respects.

I bet, I can imagine him being a very popular person, it always happens to the best of us huh? ......Sad indeed. :-( I Hope the sun shines down on him tomorrow.

On a positive note though I got the feeling he always gave everything his best shot. Was very positive, never gave up ' the dream' and for that, good for him I say! He took the bull by the horns.

You know what I find strange , the fact that I didn't even know him in ' real life' only from here but yet the news has upset me. It's strange how you can become fond of someone on here and not actually ' know' them as such.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.