Thanks Soapy

Old Oct 27th 2007, 2:14 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thanks Soapy

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
no???
Just wondered if his video would show him being a hoon or whether it would be selective videoing
Old Oct 27th 2007, 2:20 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Just wondered if his video would show him being a hoon or whether it would be selective videoing

ahhh thought you meant vid of Soapy ! lol..

yer I reckon, that was a case of selective hearing on his part. ( the cop that is )

My laid back attitude really annoyed him... i was getting booked whether i liked it or not...
Old Oct 27th 2007, 2:21 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

ahhh thought you meant vid of Soapy ! lol..

yer I reckon, that was a case of selective hearing on his part. ( the cop that is )

My laid back attitude really annoyed him... i was getting booked whether i liked it or not...
Soapy's lovely but I don't want to see a video of him thanks It's enough to meet him every now and then
Old Oct 27th 2007, 2:27 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Soapy's lovely but I don't want to see a video of him thanks It's enough to meet him every now and then
pmsl.. hes a good lad huh, and mrs soapy is lovely
Old Oct 27th 2007, 2:29 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

pmsl.. hes a good lad huh, and mrs soapy is lovely
Far too good for him
Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:51 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks for a great night.

Very well organised, great venue, and a "real good vibe "

We had fun, even the harry enfield kids we brought with us...

Just one thing...

I reckon it cost us more to come than anyone lol...

smokes $30
fuel $50
maccers $50
grog $50
kids fuel $25
police fines $295 !

LOL bugger it, was well worth it but !

Many thanks, have a bad head, look like shit, wifes snoring... and coffee tastes like crap !

Looking forward to the next One
I'm sitting on 10 points here ... ... so sympathize.

Nice to meet you last night, and did want to chat a bit more but you know how it goes!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 1:33 am
Banned

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
I'm sitting on 10 points here ... ... so sympathize.

Nice to meet you last night, and did want to chat a bit more but you know how it goes!
you too m8, good luck back in old blighty !!!

Nic is bloody funny !!! top gurl

Make sure you get yourselves sorted !!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for a great night.

Very well organised, great venue, and a "real good vibe "

We had fun, even the harry enfield kids we brought with us...

Just one thing...

I reckon it cost us more to come than anyone lol...

smokes $30
fuel $50
maccers $50
grog $50
kids fuel $25
police fines $295 !

LOL bugger it, was well worth it but !

Many thanks, have a bad head, look like shit, wifes snoring... and coffee tastes like crap !

Looking forward to the next One
thank you mate, shame you had a bad start to the night

pauline was pissed off because she said she was just in the middle of chattin and got dragged off. but she did say you guys were very nice (i like how you can manage to hide the real you for one night)

didnt get enough time to chat pal, but i did enjoy your patter.....next time
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer

Oh, and Soapy.......'I know where you live'!! (said in my best Northern Irish accent)!!!
lmao, good do you think you could nip round and cut my grass?
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

Far too good for him
she likes to think that too