Wikiposts

Thanks Soapy

Old Oct 27th 2007, 10:18 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Thanks Soapy

Many thanks for a great night.

Very well organised, great venue, and a "real good vibe "

We had fun, even the harry enfield kids we brought with us...

Just one thing...

I reckon it cost us more to come than anyone lol...

smokes $30
fuel $50
maccers $50
grog $50
kids fuel $25
police fines $295 !

LOL bugger it, was well worth it but !

Many thanks, have a bad head, look like shit, wifes snoring... and coffee tastes like crap !

Looking forward to the next One
Old Oct 27th 2007, 10:26 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thanks Soapy

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Many thanks for a great night.

Very well organised, great venue, and a "real good vibe "

We had fun, even the harry enfield kids we brought with us...

Just one thing...

I reckon it cost us more to come than anyone lol...

smokes $30
fuel $50
maccers $50
grog $50
kids fuel $25
police fines $295 !

LOL bugger it, was well worth it but !

Many thanks, have a bad head, look like shit, wifes snoring... and coffee tastes like crap !

Looking forward to the next One
Bloody hell mate.........

Your wallet took a right hammering last night!!!

T'was good to meet you though.........

Oh, and Soapy.......'I know where you live'!! (said in my best Northern Irish accent)!!!

Last edited by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer; Oct 27th 2007 at 10:51 am.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 10:26 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!! What were the fines for?
Old Oct 27th 2007, 10:28 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Bloody hell mate.........

Your wallet took a right hammering last night!!!

T'was good to meet you though.........
Yer was a laugh huh, woke up ... 1:30am as wife whacked me across face, and vocally whispered

YOUR DRIBBLING
Old Oct 27th 2007, 10:35 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Clippies
OMG!! What were the fines for?
Driving down the bruce, onto gateway... had a hoon up my arse..

pulled over he sped forward, i pulled back over to overtake a car, the hoon pressed brake lights... i flashed him, cos there was no reason.. and he was being a twat... he pulled over i accelerated ahead..

just approaching the bridge, and the hoon, "transformer style" suddenly changed into a under cover cop car , pulled me over...

Speeding $250.00 + 3 points.
Tailgating ( he let me off that when i pointed out the person i was tailgating was in fact HIM being a twat"
He did offer video footage, which I said lets have a look then, to which he replied , your rego is out of date...
Debs promptly told him, she had BPAYed it, which he verified after 20 minutes...
At this point I got the feeling he was looking for angles..

$45.00 and 2 points for changing lanes, without indicating !! Which I reckon is wrong, cos if your speeding, you shouldnt have to indicate, fgs no one should be overtaking you... he wasnt impressed.
He also wasnt impressed at my reply, to "are you going somewhere tonight?"

... no i replied, i just drive up and down highways for the crack..

"CRACK" he enquired... oops doesnt matter..

Then he pointed out the extinguishing of a smoke, whilst waiting for my ticket.. which i replied, wasnt tossed out the window, i put it out by stubbing between my fingers..

I was gonna offer him a sniff of my fingers, but thought,,, nooo best not..

So without eye contact, he handed me my certificate for completing the Dayboro to Gateway rally, entrance fee, of $295.00 and 6 points.. and wished me a good day !!

TWOT !
Old Oct 27th 2007, 10:38 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

omg
Old Oct 27th 2007, 10:47 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Clippies
omg

thanks for your sympathy !!!!!!!!
Old Oct 27th 2007, 10:52 am

thanks for your sympathy !!!!!!!!
Lol, you can have my sympathy, won't help pay yer fine though
Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:04 am
Banned

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer

Oh, and Soapy.......'I know where you live'!! (said in my best Northern Irish accent)!!!

LOL Soapys a nice guy huh, I never was keen on the Welsh but hes alright for a Taff !
Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:20 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

pulled over he sped forward, i pulled back over to overtake a car, the hoon pressed brake lights... i flashed him, cos there was no reason.. and he was being a twat... he pulled over i accelerated ahead..

just approaching the bridge, and the hoon, "transformer style" suddenly changed into a under cover cop car , pulled me over...

Tailgating ( he let me off that when i pointed out the person i was tailgating was in fact HIM being a twat"
He did offer video footage, which I said lets have a look then, to which he replied , your rego is out of date...
Debs promptly told him, she had BPAYed it, which he verified after 20 minutes...

$45.00 and 2 points for changing lanes, without indicating !! Which I reckon is wrong, cos if your speeding, you shouldnt have to indicate, fgs no one should be overtaking you... he wasnt impressed.

Then he pointed out the extinguishing of a smoke, whilst waiting for my ticket.. which i replied, wasnt tossed out the window, i put it out by stubbing between my fingers..

So without eye contact, he handed me my certificate for completing the Dayboro to Gateway rally, entrance fee, of $295.00 and 6 points.. and wished me a good day !!

TWOT !
Its people like you that make our highways unsafe to walk on
Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:27 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Its people like you that make our highways unsafe to walk on
fpmsl..

makes me think of that chubby brown joke..

Cops nab him, and say we are doing you for wreckless driving !
He says, the fella walked out in front of me, and didnt look both ways FFS !!!

Cop says, he shouldnt have to .. in his own LOUNGE !
Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:52 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

fpmsl..

makes me think of that chubby brown joke..

Cops nab him, and say we are doing you for wreckless driving !
He says, the fella walked out in front of me, and didnt look both ways FFS !!!

Cop says, he shouldnt have to .. in his own LOUNGE !
Old Oct 27th 2007, 12:04 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Soapys a nice guy huh, I never was keen on the Welsh but hes alright for a Taff !
How to win friends and influence people Did you see the video?
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:04 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by moneypen20
How to win friends and influence people Did you see the video?
no???
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:22 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

A typical story of everyday life in Aus and the joys of Aussie policing, bring back plod.

TWOT !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.