Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Thank you Trish and Jim

Thank you Trish and Jim

Old Mar 23rd 2008, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of
Default Thank you Trish and Jim

Just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to Trish and Jim (Jimtrish) for their help and support to us when we arrived in Oz, we would have been struggling big style if it wasn't for you guys. You both are stars luv from me and the crew xx
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 11:40 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank you Trish and Jim

oooo are you finally there!!!!
i havent been on much ( well, not by usual standards!!) so have lost track of a lot of the old posters!! good luck, hope you get to meet up with some of the other old posters too!!!
sue x
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:04 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
i havent been on much ( well, not by usual standards!!) so have lost track of a lot of the old posters!! good luck, hope you get to meet up with some of the other old posters too!!!
sue x
I think they were headed for Cairns but took a wrong turning
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Hey matey, you are so welcome. Have loved every minute of it...well apart from your nagging
See you soon(barbie round yours soon!!!)
Heaps of love
Us lot xx
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
I think they were headed for Cairns but took a wrong turning
nah, they are waiting for you to visit us mob xx
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
sue x
Hey Sue

lovely to hear you are on here again...mind you I hardly go on this site nowadays.
Hope you are well, when you coming over??
Take care for now

Trish xx