Teaching in WA

Old Mar 1st 2008, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

Cale_Kelly_Mia is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Teaching in WA

We have been to an Emigration show in the Uk today and been told that my wife needs to have done a 4 year degree in teaching to teach in WA is this right? She has done a three year degree and been teaching in the uk for 6 years? Please help

Cale
Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of
Default Re: Teaching in WA

Does she have a PGCE as well as her 3 year degree (I assume a BA or BSc)?
Old Mar 1st 2008, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Teaching in WA

If she's done a 3 year BEd or similar 3 year degree with QTS then I'm afraid it does not qualify her.

The teaching forum on this website is a good place to look for more info on this.