T.v.`s

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light
Default T.v.`s

ok,

can someone please.............help?

me and my other half are having heated discusions ........

we have 7 tv`s all good, and to sell them , we know we will get peanuts 4 them. So i`ve been told u can pay to have them converted so that we can view ozzy tv channels.

if this is true, can u tell me , how much/ how sucessfull the transfer is?

many thanks......

(ps hope its good news as o.h. is always right!!!!!!.....................i just dont want to spend on new on everything when get there!!)

chears.
c.
x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:30 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: T.v.`s

You can view Aus TV on your british tv if you just view through the video. That's what we do. Don't have to change anything.

PS - What on earth have you got 7 TV's for?
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iPom
You can view Aus TV on your british tv if you just view through the video. That's what we do. Don't have to change anything.

PS - What on earth have you got 7 TV's for?

arhhhhhhhhh?......u may ask?

well..............

3 kids.........../ one 4 kitchen.............../ one in lounge................/ one in sitting room/..................and one in playroom............ohhhhh..and one in our bedroom................!!!!!!!

wont take all................just the resent new ones!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR THAT

just told hubby........................his ans.` herh!!!!!!`

oh i do this place.(B.E.)

C.
X
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 9:39 am
Account Closed

Well if you're anything like us, the TV hardly goes on at all. Too busy.

The wife is always right. No matter what.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by iPom
Well if you're anything like us, the TV hardly goes on at all. Too busy. must admit, even though got all theses we dont act. watch a lot. love the great out doors!!(and in uk , dont get much chance of that!!!. it`s more a kid thing on a morning .personally would rather be outside sat by the pool watching the kids , sipping wine and then save the tv for whe we cant go outside , and watch a real soppy movie...arhhhhhhh. we hope anyway?

The wife is always right. No matter what.

chears.
c.
x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:04 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ROLLIE

chears.
c.
x
We watch the odd movie here and there, and if it's raining or just plain cold, the kids watch a bit of ABC Kids, but other than that, Four Corners goes on sometimes and Australian Story on the ABC, but I think that's really it. They spend heaps more time outside now than they ever did... Most days the tv doesn't go on.