Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

You go first...no its your turn......

You go first...no its your turn......

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default You go first...no its your turn......

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2007150271,00.html

Had to chuckle at the pilots response "I'll do if the Air Marshall shows me how to do it first"!

Surely this is as bad as the suicide bombers? The RAF have lost their marbles!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:23 am
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: You go first...no its your turn......

What is going on? I had to check the date on that article as I thought it was an old April fools joke!

The world is going mad.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You go first...no its your turn......

Originally Posted by VikkiL

What is going on? I had to check the date on that article as I thought it was an old April fools joke!

The world is going mad.
I was watching a programme the other night about Gary Powers and his U2 plane that got shot down over russia. The russians had developed a prototype interceptor that would be able to fly to the height of the U2, but they hadn't got round to putting guns or weapons on it, so when they spotted Gary Powers U2 flight, they told the test pilot to take off and fly up and ram into him!! Meaning certain death of course.

Luckily he either missed when he tried to ram him, or the U2 was shot down by a missile just before he could. The rusiian claims it was the 'wash' from his jet engines that caused the U2 to break up.

Still, not the best use of expensive test pilots and machinery