Wikiposts

Sympathy please

Old Jul 17th 2007, 12:20 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sympathy please

Originally Posted by moneypen20
And it might not. Do you really want to take the chance

PS all....got offered job tonight! Just as well I have a long weekend in Tasmania to think about whether I want it!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 12:21 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
PS all....got offered job tonight! Just as well I have a long weekend in Tasmania to think about whether I want it!
woo hoo!! brillo pad!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 3:35 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats N. Go on take it. Once your in you can sort them out.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 3:39 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations you deserve it after jumping through all those hoops
Old Jul 17th 2007, 7:47 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news

That old insider information did the trick eh?

p.s Enjoy Tassie!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 11:04 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Sympathy please

Congratulations BB!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 11:13 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

As some of my friends know I have been in the process of selection for a particularly meaty role for a few weeks now....so far I've suffered...
  1. a telephone interview
  2. a face to face interview with the General Manager
  3. a face to face interview with a would be peer colleague
  4. a face to face interview with the current incumbent
  5. a psychometric personality test (nope they didn't find one)!
  6. a face to face interview with the National Manager
  7. a face to face interview with a client HR Director
Now they have got back saying that they have a concern or two on my ability to deal with difficult colleagues (don't even go there as someone has plucked that one right out of their backside)! and it hinges on my reference checks.

I won't go into the role or who it is with as I believe it not fate-ing things but I tell you....I have had enough. I am not sure that I would even want to work with these people now.

ENOUGH!:curse:
What a load of bollox. Tell them to shove it.
I've been hiring people here recently. In Perth an interview lasts no more than 15 minutes, usually less than 10 minutes. It's not really an interview - just a casual chat. I don't really read their CV, just a 20 second scan over. Sometimes I don't even bother with that. I know within 1-2 minutes whether I am going to offer the guy/girl a job.

Easy as.