swan taxis perth

Old May 26th 2007, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute
Default swan taxis perth

Thought I would tell you about an incident on Friday afternoon.

I dont drive and went to Currambine Market Place for food shop and called taxi to take me home.

Taxi arrives 10 mins later which is a bloody miracle for swan.

Taxi driver in shocking mood when he gets out of taxi ranting and raving about how he has just lost $60.

After loading my groceries into boot I ask him looking concerned and trying to be polite how he has lost $60.

BECAUSE OF YOU was his reply WTF

He then goes on to say that he had been waiting in the taxi queue and his next pick up would have been for the airport had I only waited another 2 mins before calling for a cab, but because of me he lost the fare.

He then went on to say he hated working in the Northern Suburbs as the money was crap and he was calling it a day and going bloody home lol.

Well Im bloody sorry but I aint psychic how the **** would I have known that.

Bloody Swan Taxis jesus I need to learn to drive asap.

How ignorant and rude.

I wish I had taken his taxi number and reported him but I was in shock at the time by his bad manners.
Old May 26th 2007, 12:53 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: swan taxis perth

Originally Posted by maggy
Thought I would tell you about an incident on Friday afternoon.

I dont drive and went to Currambine Market Place for food shop and called taxi to take me home.

Taxi arrives 10 mins later which is a bloody miracle for swan.

Taxi driver in shocking mood when he gets out of taxi ranting and raving about how he has just lost $60.

After loading my groceries into boot I ask him looking concerned and trying to be polite how he has lost $60.

BECAUSE OF YOU was his reply WTF

He then goes on to say that he had been waiting in the taxi queue and his next pick up would have been for the airport had I only waited another 2 mins before calling for a cab, but because of me he lost the fare.

He then went on to say he hated working in the Northern Suburbs as the money was crap and he was calling it a day and going bloody home lol.

Well Im bloody sorry but I aint psychic how the **** would I have known that.

Bloody Swan Taxis jesus I need to learn to drive asap.

How ignorant and rude.

I wish I had taken his taxi number and reported him but I was in shock at the time by his bad manners.
That's bloody disgraceful and downright pathetic! He had no right to go off at you like that; what a shocking lack of professionalism.

You should report it to Swan anyway, even if you didn't get his number. Drop a hint that you'll be using Black & White from now on!
Old May 26th 2007, 1:05 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: swan taxis perth

I would let them know, they will be able to find out which driver it was in their log.
Disgusting behaviour, if he didn't want the job he shouldn't have taken it.
Old May 26th 2007, 3:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

That's bloody awful...

They think they are God don't they

Hmmm... kick his tyre if you see him again lol
lace xx
Old May 26th 2007, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Stupid T***! Get him reported, shouldnt be in the job with an attitude like that!
On the contrary daughter and I had a wonderful swan taxi experience when we were over. Driver was lovely and talked us through all the surrounds etc, even said he was going to pray that i have a safe passage to australia and find a nice man when i get there!!
Old May 26th 2007, 3:36 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

This is ridiculous. I know the taxi service in Perth is crap but I did not know it was this bad.
Old May 26th 2007, 3:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Daunted lets hope you get a nice man lol

or we'll kick his tyre for you too

lace xxx
Old May 26th 2007, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys just wish I had PMT on friday by god I would of let him have it.

Lucky for him Mark got it on Thursday .
Old May 27th 2007, 11:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol
Old May 28th 2007, 5:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

oooh Maggy, that's bloody shocking. Sorry to hear it. Call me next time, I'm driving a bus these days. Kids keep multiplying
Old May 28th 2007, 8:43 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
oooh Maggy, that's bloody shocking. Sorry to hear it. Call me next time, I'm driving a bus these days. Kids keep multiplying
I had a guy like that drive me back from the airportwhen i got back from a UK visit. Brisbane Airport taxi queue is a joke anyway, but the cab driver said yes, he'd take me, no problem, luggage in the back, its a $35-40 ride anyway, but 5 minutes down the road his mobile rang, and after a short conversation he said to me "do you mind if I take you back to the airport only thats someone just arrived from the UK and needs a baby seat, I gave them my mobile number to ring when they got back".
I wouldn't have minded if he'd then said it was the only babyseat around in a taxi, I'd have said yes, go back, but when I asked he said that quite a lot of drivers carry them so the parents wouldn't have a problem getting someone else, but it would be a good fare for him. Where were they going? The Gold Coast, good long ride.

I just refused. Said I'd just landed from the UK as well and I'd got the cab first. Felt pangs of guilt every since, and I'm sorry if it was your cab I pinched, but if he didn't want to pick up a local fare why the heck was he at the public taxi rank!!
Old May 29th 2007, 1:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

My sister got that when she came to Perth. She was at the Airport with her family and because she wanted to go into Perth city the Taxi driver wouldn't take her as he said it wasn't far enough to drive and wasn't in his interest.

Lol

God what is the world coming to

lace x
Old May 29th 2007, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

BullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud of

G'day

I used to travel regularly to most of the other Ozzie capitals on business and I used to catch bucketloads of taxis. The taxis in Perth were ALWAYS the worst and the most expensive.

One time on a very hot day (over 45C) I asked the taxi driver to put the air conditioning on, he said no because it increased his fuel consumption, then he said he would if I added $10 to the fare.

Last year we caught a taxi (well Merc limo) from our hotel on Sentosa Island, Singapore to Changi airport. A 30 minute journey, great ride, cool a/c in a limo $20. We got to Perth, cab was a 10yo Falcon Wagon falling apart, bumpy ride, by the time we got to the traffic lights leaving the airport $23, total cost for 20 minute trip home $53
Old May 29th 2007, 5:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

if you ask me taxi drivers are all the same all over australia!
Old May 29th 2007, 5:07 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BullcreekBob
G'day

I used to travel regularly to most of the other Ozzie capitals on business and I used to catch bucketloads of taxis. The taxis in Perth were ALWAYS the worst and the most expensive.

One time on a very hot day (over 45C) I asked the taxi driver to put the air conditioning on, he said no because it increased his fuel consumption, then he said he would if I added $10 to the fare.

Last year we caught a taxi (well Merc limo) from our hotel on Sentosa Island, Singapore to Changi airport. A 30 minute journey, great ride, cool a/c in a limo $20. We got to Perth, cab was a 10yo Falcon Wagon falling apart, bumpy ride, by the time we got to the traffic lights leaving the airport $23, total cost for 20 minute trip home $53
I always park and leave the car at the airport. Cheaper and more convenient than a cab.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.