Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Suck On That Aussie Men!

Suck On That Aussie Men!

Old Mar 23rd 2011, 5:57 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suck On That Aussie Men!

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
How do you know?
...an unfortunate sequence of events involving chatroulette
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 10:53 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
Interesting that British chaps have bigger choppers than Aussies. I must say I found the same with my own empirical research
I was just thinking the same actually, very accurately fits the three countries I have experience of

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
I like the way several nations are described as 'N/A'. I've used the same term to describe the equipment of a few ex boyfriends.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 3:53 am
avi
BE Enthusiast

avi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
By the way, I should clarify my intention of that question. I would like to categorically state that I am in no way interested in knowing the size of ABCDiamond's penis, I was simply and innocently calling upon his statistical analysis expertise
lol all I can say to that is yeah right
Old Mar 24th 2011, 5:27 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Long and thin, goes far too in
and doesn't please the ladies.
Short & thick, does the trick
and manufactures babies

Old Mar 25th 2011, 3:33 am
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

Well my wife told me before coming over here that Australia had the biggest cocks, so I can now wave this in her face (the link, not my dong)
She's absolutely correct australia does have the biggest cock atoos
Old Mar 25th 2011, 8:18 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

I assumed they were Mr Softy figures, otherwise I'm contacting the Guinness Book of World Records.

Which raises an interesting question, maybe one that should be a thread by itself with a poll.

How many of you who had the Guinness Book of World Records as a kid would look up to see if they had a bit on penis sizes?
How G-A-Y
Old Mar 25th 2011, 11:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I find it interesting (not massively though) that they know the size of a man's penis but they don't know how tall the man is in several countries. Is that bit secret?
Old Mar 25th 2011, 12:46 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I find it interesting (not massively though) that they know the size of a man's penis but they don't know how tall the man is in several countries. Is that bit secret?
Well if you ask me, that would be quite a personal question that I would not feel comfortable in answering
Old Mar 25th 2011, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder who the official measurer is? If I were a fella I'd be dubious about getting my bits out for someone in a white coat who needed to see it for statistical purposes!
Old Mar 25th 2011, 3:45 pm
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

It's only fair... is there a country by country average for boob size?

Interesting thing about ol one eye that evolutionist now believe. Apparently when humans somewhere along the evolutionary road lost the penile spines it was a significant advantage for us in gaining the upper hand in the inter-species race for dominance. Who knew that women found having their bits torn to shreds was such a turn off.

Last edited by furbacchione; Mar 25th 2011 at 3:50 pm.
Old Mar 25th 2011, 3:48 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mic n mat
Jugistan and Knockerland are both out in front in that race.
Old Mar 25th 2011, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mic n mat
Unlike willies, bigger isn't always better with boobs. A lot of obsese women have huge boobs... so I reckon USA would be high ranking on the boob size, both for larger ladies and the skinny cosmetically enhanced ones.
Old Mar 25th 2011, 7:23 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Originally Posted by LouiseR
Unlike willies, bigger isn't always better with boobs. A lot of obsese women have huge boobs... so I reckon USA would be high ranking on the boob size, both for larger ladies and the skinny cosmetically enhanced ones.
My god given gift of understanding "woman speak" and "reading between 3 million lines" tells me you are suggesting we should run a "Women of the Barbie T!t Census", aren't you?

Ok, Lou, shoot! What are you vital statistics?
Old Mar 25th 2011, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

My god given gift of understanding "woman speak" and "reading between 3 million lines" tells me you are suggesting we should run a "Women of the Barbie T!t Census", aren't you?
You must have read between 3 million lines because I wasn't suggesting that at all! Start with a male census then maybe we'll follow

Ok, Lou, shoot! What are you vital statistics?
36DD, 28", 36"... I feel I should write a bio with this because afterall it's all about the articles isn't it? I like walks on the beach, sunshine and puppies. Dislike Gadaffi, peanut M&M's and nuclear weapons
Old Mar 25th 2011, 7:51 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Originally Posted by LouiseR
36DD, 28", 36"...
Look, if you're not going to take this seriously then I've got a 15 incher

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.