Stung

Old Jan 20th 2010, 12:33 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Stung

Originally Posted by Pollyana
God your jokes are worse than his
Could be fun trying to get you home though...."taxi"...... for two drunks dragging a heavy whining wheelie bin......
Heavy? Beeatch!!
Old Jan 20th 2010, 12:35 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Heavy? Beeatch!!
probably lighter than if it was me in the bin actually!!
Old Jan 20th 2010, 12:37 pm
Account Closed

You two need to be nicer to me, I am trying to get better after a serious illness and your comments are very upsetting..........
Old Jan 20th 2010, 12:38 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

That's all i need,trying to get you both home in the bin.
Old Jan 20th 2010, 12:39 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You two need to be nicer to me, I am trying to get better after a serious illness and your comments are very upsetting..........
We've offered to take you out for the afternoon....in a wheelie bin admittedly, but you can't have everything
Old Jan 20th 2010, 12:39 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
That's all i need,trying to get you both home in the bin.
Now that could be interesting, real challenge for you!
Old Jan 20th 2010, 9:05 pm
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Just doing a bit of pruning in the garden and cut off a dead leaf that had a paper wasp nest hanging underneath. They were not bloody impressed about it.

I can now vouch for the fact that paper wasp stings bloody hurt. Much more so than European wasps. Ice pack seems to do the business in knocking some of the pain out of the stings.
People seem to worry about spiders but its bees and wasps that are much more likely to bite you and they kill more people.
Old Jan 20th 2010, 10:11 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

What have you nutters done to my thread?!

There I was, in pain, and all you lot can think about is rubbing honey into Bernies wheely bin... or something like that. I just skimmed the thread really.
Old Jan 20th 2010, 10:12 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mohogony
People seem to worry about spiders but its bees and wasps that are much more likely to bite you and they kill more people.
Well I've also been bitten by a white tail spider and these stings hurt a damn site more. Though my leg did drop off after a while from the spider bite.

Old Jan 20th 2010, 10:13 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Do you prefer a normal wheely bin or one of those nice yellow recycling ones,we could write 'NYC CAB COMPANY' on it for you
Old Jan 20th 2010, 10:14 pm
Account Closed

There I was, in pain, and all you lot can think about is rubbing honey into Bernies wheely bin... or something like that. I just skimmed the thread really.
I did try to get it back on track with a sting pic but BB was having too much fun rubbing honey on his tool
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:52 am
Home and Happy

I did try to get it back on track with a sting pic but BB was having too much fun rubbing honey on his tool
while I was anticipating ending up in a wheelie bin with you

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Do you prefer a normal wheely bin or one of those nice yellow recycling ones,we could write 'NYC CAB COMPANY' on it for you