Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Stock Up On What?????????

Stock Up On What?????????

Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of
Default Re: Stock Up On What?????????

Originally Posted by iPom
To answer your PM, see under my ID pic, there's a little button that says 'karma'... click on it and a window appears. Fill in your comment and click 'add to reputation' and you're there.
It's that easy?

I'll give it a go as soon as the 1yr old stops gnawing my leg!!

Nope he's not a dog!!!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

To answer your PM, see under my ID pic, there's a little button that says 'karma'... click on it and a window appears. Fill in your comment and click 'add to reputation' and you're there.
All Done I Think!!

(brain exhausted for rest of day :-)

Zo
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:26 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done - worked perfectly.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

lush on line in australia costs about 25-30% more than it does here in the uk, and it's bloody expensive here to start with...

shoes, well my middle name IS Imelda... and I can't have too many shoes can I?

and KNICKERS (nice ones are 99p) at la senza at the moment in debenhams, they weigh nothing so I've brought a load for eldest daughter... and bras are half price...

now do I pack our wellington boots or not?
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

LauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really nice

Originally Posted by eddie007
lush on line in australia costs about 25-30% more than it does here in the uk, and it's bloody expensive here to start with...

and KNICKERS (nice ones are 99p) at la senza at the moment in debenhams, they weigh nothing so I've brought a load for eldest daughter... and bras are half price...

I'd just buy wellies when you get there, if you need them at all. They can be heavy.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Yes.Bring wellies.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 1:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, but I've now just got a picture in my mind of you lot all strutting round with nothing on but sexy undies and wellies!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 2:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

sexy undies, wellies ......and face packs peleeeez!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Olias
Sorry, but I've now just got a picture in my mind of you lot all strutting round with nothing on but sexy undies and wellies!
Someone needs a life!!!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 2:22 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

loo roll!

do a search on
"shit paper or shit paper"
Old Jul 1st 2007, 2:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by soapy
loo roll!

do a search on
"shit paper or shit paper"
Hmmm ......... Think i'll pass!!! ;-)
Old Jul 1st 2007, 2:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jerzo
Hmmm ......... Think i'll pass!!! ;-)
big mistake!
find a good rash cream then
Old Jul 1st 2007, 2:29 am
BE Forum Addict

I have been stocking up on knickers from Dorothy Perkins fab quality and 3 for £7 and Tescos' fab make up range (bargain) so no wellies for me just make up and undies , ooh-er!!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 2:32 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jerzo
I have been stocking up on knickers from Dorothy Perkins fab quality and 3 for £7 and Tescos' fab make up range (bargain) so no wellies for me just make up and undies , ooh-er!!
Tesco make up is all well and good, but it's not designed for an Australian climate.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 2:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Tesco make up is all well and good, but it's not designed for an Australian climate.
Its the skin illuminator stuff, but I suppose with the Oz summers I won't really need it as a sweaty face will suffice!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.