Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Stock Up On What?????????

Wikiposts

Stock Up On What?????????

Old Jun 29th 2007, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of
Wink Stock Up On What?????????

We are off to Tasmania in September and i'm now panic buying loads of stuff I think I won't be able to get over there ( over-reacting moi ? )

What do you advise? (there are 6 of us so suitcases aplenty!!!)

Thanks in advance

Zo
Old Jun 29th 2007, 5:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Stock Up On What?????????

Haddock, swan vesta matches, tea towels, um bongo fruit drink and cheese straws. I'll let you know if I think of anything else
Old Jun 29th 2007, 5:36 am
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jerzo
We are off to Tasmania in September and i'm now panic buying loads of stuff I think I won't be able to get over there ( over-reacting moi ? )

What do you advise? (there are 6 of us so suitcases aplenty!!!)

Thanks in advance

Zo
if you are sooo hung up on what you have now why are you leaving you happy little comfort zone????? you are in for some real life....
live it....
don't take anything with you it won't help you !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 29th 2007, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Stock Up On What?????????

Originally Posted by Olias
Haddock, swan vesta matches, tea towels, um bongo fruit drink and cheese straws. I'll let you know if I think of anything else
I knew i'd get an answer like that!!!!!!!!! totally left myself wide open( take it as you will!!)

cheers

Zo
Old Jun 29th 2007, 5:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Wink Re: Stock Up On What?????????

Originally Posted by why
if you are sooo hung up on what you have now why are you leaving you happy little comfort zone????? you are in for some real life....
live it....
don't take anything with you it won't help you !!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope it won't help!! I just mean anything you can't get such as girly stuff ie moisturiser (v.important non-life changing crap ) just lifes little comforts

Can't wait to go,just thought i'd ease myself into the no-shopping thing slowly!!!

Thanks To You 'Why'

Zo
Old Jun 29th 2007, 5:42 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I knew i'd get an answer like that!!!!!!!!! totally left myself wide open( take it as you will!!)

cheers

Zo
people dont seem to be very happy with ladies underwear and washing powder so maybe those are the things you should stock up on

oh and bug spray for trolls
Old Jun 29th 2007, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by asher
people dont seem to be very happy with ladies underwear and washing powder so maybe those are the things you should stock up on

I'm always happy with ladies underwear!!
Old Jun 29th 2007, 5:43 am
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

cheers

Zo
you can always ship it out if you miss it. everyone will send it for christmas... as the years go by there are things you'd die for and somethings just don't matter.... just enjoy today for what it is........
Old Jun 29th 2007, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by why
you can always ship it out if you miss it. everyone will send it for christmas... as the years go by there are things you'd die for and somethings just don't matter.... just enjoy today for what it is........
Will definitely do that!!! yooo are so wise!

Zoe
Old Jun 29th 2007, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

I'm always happy with ladies underwear!!
Is this while drinking um bongo?
Old Jun 29th 2007, 5:46 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by black cat
Is this while drinking um bongo?
with a cheese straw up his nose?
Old Jun 29th 2007, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Will do, I have heard so many stocking up in M&S underwear dept!! Slightly worrying

What do they wear??
Old Jun 29th 2007, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

with a cheese straw up his nose?
Hopefully up his nose!!
Old Jun 29th 2007, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Hopefully up his nose!!

I'm waiting for you to say, 'and slapping myself with a wet haddock!'
Old Jun 29th 2007, 6:04 am

I'm waiting for you to say, 'and slapping myself with a wet haddock!'
well now that you mention it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.