Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Stock Up On What?????????

Stock Up On What?????????

Old Jun 29th 2007, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all
Default Re: Stock Up On What?????????

Originally Posted by Olias
I'm waiting for you to say, 'and slapping myself with a wet haddock!'
would'nt like to mention what you can do with the swan vestas!
Old Jun 29th 2007, 6:15 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

see the Australia forum, trainers would also be a good thing to stock up on
Old Jun 29th 2007, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

Manchester's supposed to be pricey (bedlinen, not the city that is!) so get yerself down to Argos
Old Jun 29th 2007, 7:22 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester's supposed to be pricey (bedlinen, not the city that is!) so get yerself down to Argos
personally i wouldnt waste your time, aus isnt a third world country
it has runninhg water and everything just like a real place honest

now regarding womens underwear
baggy get your hand up the leg or skimpy thongy ones ??
Old Jun 29th 2007, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

I'd rather bagsy get me hand up the leg
Old Jun 29th 2007, 6:28 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd rather bagsy get me hand up the leg
TMI Olias!

Buy Holeproofs.... seamless ones... lovely.

Ive been here over a year. I still haven't found anything I miss yet.

<thinks hard>

Nope. Nothing. Not one tiny little thing. Not even the British weather.
Old Jun 29th 2007, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Stock Up On What?????????

Originally Posted by iPom
TMI Olias!

Buy Holeproofs.... seamless ones... lovely.

Ive been here over a year. I still haven't found anything I miss yet.

<thinks hard>

Nope. Nothing. Not one tiny little thing. Not even the British weather.
Thanks iPom and congrats on the new house

Zo
Old Jun 30th 2007, 3:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

shhhhh pleeeeez don't tell my heusaband that there is nothing we need to stock up on, I've been to la senza this morning, then I brough 6 pairs of shoes and tomorrow I'm heading to lush to get every thing I can lay my hands on.... you go posting things like, its not a third world country and he'll make me take everything back:curse:
Old Jun 30th 2007, 4:44 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eddie007
shhhhh pleeeeez don't tell my heusaband that there is nothing we need to stock up on, I've been to la senza this morning, then I brough 6 pairs of shoes and tomorrow I'm heading to lush to get every thing I can lay my hands on.... you go posting things like, its not a third world country and he'll make me take everything back:curse:
Aahh a kindred spirit!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 7:27 pm
Account Closed

But we have Lush in Australia... and underwear...

And they even have shoes here. I'm wearing some as I type.

Old Jun 30th 2007, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

LauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really nice

I've stocked up on stuff from La Senza only because my internet searching on Aus bras has lead me to the following conclusions:
a) My size is near to impossible to find
b) When found, my size is only available in grandma-bra style, maternity style, breast-feeding style also only in grey,white or beige. Dammit, I like pretty bras!
c) When found they are expensive.

La Senza has a sale on too at the moment

I am only stocking up on trainers because I need them for my job and again they are very expensive in Aus and I currently get 20% staff discount on them.

I'm not stocking up on anything else.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

But we have Lush in Australia... and underwear...

And they even have shoes here. I'm wearing some as I type.

But what about Tassie!!!???

People must just be trying to scare me !!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:58 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jerzo
But what about Tassie!!!???

People must just be trying to scare me !!
I've seen Tasmanians wearing shoes.... Hmmm. Perhaps they bought them in the mainland...
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

I've seen Tasmanians wearing shoes.... Hmmm. Perhaps they bought them in the mainland...
I bet they bloody did!!

Of to the North Island it will be!!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jerzo
I bet they bloody did!!

Of to the North Island it will be!!
To answer your PM, see under my ID pic, there's a little button that says 'karma'... click on it and a window appears. Fill in your comment and click 'add to reputation' and you're there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.