Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Sterilise the underclass

Sterilise the underclass

Old Oct 30th 2009, 4:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sterilise the underclass

I know you lot like a good debate.

So noticed this article, Kiwi politician says offer the underclass money to steriles and the whole country will be better off:

Kiwi politician calls for the 'underclass' to be sterilised to solve the country's child abuse problem

A FAMOUSLY-rude Kiwi politician has proposed a new solution to the country's dire child abuse problem - sterilise the "underclass''.

Michael Laws - who stirred up contempt by calling the late Tongan King a "bloated brown slug'' - has again hit headlines for the wrong reasons.

The regional mayor claimed that the children of beneficiaries, drug addicts and criminals had little chance in life and were prime targets for child abuse.

Sterilising their parents was the best solution, he brazenly suggested.

"If we gave $10,000 to certain people and said 'we'll voluntarily sterilise you' then all of society would be better off,'' he told the Dominion Post newspaper.

"There'd be less dead children and less social problems.''

He was commenting on the latest death of a toddler, two-year-old Karl Perigo-Check, who was the son of a convicted murderer and gang member.

Read full story

Have your saySkip to:Read commentsAdd comments

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/kiw...-1225792760998
Old Oct 30th 2009, 5:22 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sterilise the underclass

Originally Posted by Gems
I know you lot like a good debate.

So noticed this article, Kiwi politician says offer the underclass money to steriles and the whole country will be better off:

Kiwi politician calls for the 'underclass' to be sterilised to solve the country's child abuse problem

A FAMOUSLY-rude Kiwi politician has proposed a new solution to the country's dire child abuse problem - sterilise the "underclass''.

Michael Laws - who stirred up contempt by calling the late Tongan King a "bloated brown slug'' - has again hit headlines for the wrong reasons.

The regional mayor claimed that the children of beneficiaries, drug addicts and criminals had little chance in life and were prime targets for child abuse.

Sterilising their parents was the best solution, he brazenly suggested.

"If we gave $10,000 to certain people and said 'we'll voluntarily sterilise you' then all of society would be better off,'' he told the Dominion Post newspaper.

"There'd be less dead children and less social problems.''

He was commenting on the latest death of a toddler, two-year-old Karl Perigo-Check, who was the son of a convicted murderer and gang member.

Read full story

Have your saySkip to:Read commentsAdd comments

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/kiw...-1225792760998

Well, maybe mass sterilisation is going a little over the top, but I would be in favour of breeding licences. Maybe some form of test or training that has to be completed satisfactorily before you get your licence to procreate.

S
Old Oct 30th 2009, 5:49 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

I can think of a variety of certain types of females that should be sterilised
Old Oct 30th 2009, 5:51 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I can think of a variety of certain types of females that should be sterilised
I can nominate a few too

Em x
Old Oct 30th 2009, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Well, maybe mass sterilisation is going a little over the top, but I would be in favour of breeding licences. Maybe some form of test or training that has to be completed satisfactorily before you get your licence to procreate.

S
I agree with your licence model. Not every person is suitable to be a parent. And that has nothing to do with classes (where I thought that we did not use such a system in the western world).

I think I am not suitable to be a parent so does my OH. What a match no licence needed, no kids scheduled.

Sylvia.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 6:14 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Interestingly that would cause a massive problem

There is a large swing in upper class requiring IVF where as lower class are mainly el natural
Old Oct 30th 2009, 6:14 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Well this isn't PC at all and therefore I am outraged!

Can someone lets me know once it makes it to TIO.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 8:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld
Well this isn't PC at all and therefore I am outraged!

Can someone lets me know once it makes it to TIO.
I agree BC its JUST NUTS!

With no underclass whose gonna fight my wars?
Old Oct 30th 2009, 8:37 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

With no bogans who would we watch on Today Tonight or A Current Affair?
Old Oct 30th 2009, 8:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
With no bogans who would we watch on Today Tonight or A Current Affair?
Or who could you rely on to burgle your house while your away? I can't imagine a middle manager taking an hour off work to trash your house and take a dump on your bed.

JTL
Old Oct 30th 2009, 8:45 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Or who could you rely on to burgle your house while your away? I can't imagine a middle manager taking an hour off work to trash your house and take a dump on your bed.

JTL
No, me neither. And who is going to drive the house prices down in all those lower class suburbs?

Really, I think this politician had better rethink this idea.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 8:50 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
No, me neither. And who is going to drive the house prices down in all those lower class suburbs?

Really, I think this politician had better rethink this idea.
Where does the underclass begin, for starters.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 8:52 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Burbage
I think Dorothy hit the nail on the head with the bogans.
Still alive

Originally Posted by Burbage
Anyone more bogan than me. And anyone who ends a question without a ?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Well this will probably get this thread taken to the TIO, but...

Does anyone else think they can judge, just by looking at someone for 5 seconds you can tell whether they should be allowed to reproduce or not?

Just the look in their eyes, their facial features. The slack jaw, dull facial expression, facial tatoos.

Yeah yeah, I know I should have been born in Nazi Germany

JTL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.