Wikiposts

Spiders!!!

Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:27 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spiders!!!

Originally Posted by lesleyhunter79
can i ask as im terrified how amny of these things you actually get in the house really?
We had 5 redbacks at separate times in our old house and any amount of huntsman in this one. I also spotted what I think is our Orb spider in the garden last night (we brought that from outside the front door of our rental in case the new tenant killed it).

Photo of Orb at old house attached.
Attached Thumbnails Spiders!!!-garden-orb-weaving.jpg  
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 8:01 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
We had 5 redbacks at separate times in our old house and any amount of huntsman in this one. I also spotted what I think is our Orb spider in the garden last night (we brought that from outside the front door of our rental in case the new tenant killed it).

Photo of Orb at old house attached.
Aww thats so nice of you
I love spiders!! Just hope they pay me the same respect back lol
Old Feb 4th 2007, 8:16 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rachie241
Aww thats so nice of you
I love spiders!! Just hope they pay me the same respect back lol
It was fascinating watching it in it's web, it grew so big it was a shame to leave it to be murdered, so packed everything else then the spider. While we there we just had to remember to walk straight out the front door and not left between the pillar and the wall or we would hit the web.