Wikiposts

Spiders!!!

Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spiders!!!

pmsl at this thread anyone know which thread i am talking about i really want the pics
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:18 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by daunted
pmsl at this thread anyone know which thread i am talking about i really want the pics
Also have an in house view...
Attached Thumbnails Spiders!!!-huntsman-spider.jpg  
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Hee hee - what a cutie!
I went to stay with my brother a couple of years ago and said i thought he was fibbing about all the spiders - we had to go spider hunting to find one - which even when we got it was a baby one
Spiders dont scare me in the UK - and i dont think they will actually SCARE me in Oz BUT it sure will be fun getting rid of them LOL guess an upturned glass wont work - more likely an upturned bucket!
its the snakes that worry me more. i am off to Perth zoo on my hols to ask to hold one. i am hoping it will cure me
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:36 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Also have an in house view...
looks like his disguise might have slipped - i'm sure you could point him out in an id parade. fancy trying to break-in in broad daylight!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:37 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Problem with huntsman bounce so you need a super fast bouncing spider catcher.
Sounds like fun
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

............or not as the case may be
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:48 pm

Originally Posted by thewoodz
looks like his disguise might have slipped - i'm sure you could point him out in an id parade. fancy trying to break-in in broad daylight!!!
It was dark actually but they creep in anytime should see how fast they can run at an open door.
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:49 pm

Hee hee - what a cutie!
I went to stay with my brother a couple of years ago and said i thought he was fibbing about all the spiders - we had to go spider hunting to find one - which even when we got it was a baby one
Spiders dont scare me in the UK - and i dont think they will actually SCARE me in Oz BUT it sure will be fun getting rid of them LOL guess an upturned glass wont work - more likely an upturned bucket!
its the snakes that worry me more. i am off to Perth zoo on my hols to ask to hold one. i am hoping it will cure me
Once you get here you won't want to pick up the snakes anymore just run... .
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:53 pm
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

Hee hee - what a cutie! - we had to go spider hunting to find one - which even when we got it was a baby one :me in Oz BUT it sure will be fun getting rid of them LOL
Good luck hunting. Hope they don't get rid of you, one funnel web spider has enough venom to kill 20 elephants.
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 10:01 pm

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
Good luck hunting. Hope they don't get rid of you, one funnel web spider has enough venom to kill 20 elephants.
The spiders may have to go looking for elephants first.
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

Womat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really nice

I think I know the photo you are talking about, it's in the blog of ..... "Will the last Englishman out of the country turn the lights out please?"
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

....yeah that could be it - hang on will go check
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 4:25 am

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

can i ask as im terrified how amny of these things you actually get in the house really?
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 4:39 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lesleyhunter79
can i ask as im terrified how amny of these things you actually get in the house really?
My father in law is scaring me with stories of whitetails and redbacks in his house...I was under the impression they lived outside...??
The way he tells it he is stamping on them left right and centre...I think he is fibbing a little?
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 5:45 am

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope hes fibbing or i wont last long

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.