Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Spice Avenue Birkdale - Expats Curry League

The Spice Avenue Birkdale - Expats Curry League

Old Sep 11th 2008, 7:28 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Spice Avenue Birkdale - Expats Curry League

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
I think it's best to go when there isn't a date fixed.

It may be quieter, and a faster service

For a "British" Curry it is good place.
But then we wouldn't all be there so it defeats the object and where did you reappear from, haven't seen you on here for ages
Old Sep 11th 2008, 7:29 am

Originally Posted by owen709646
Me and "ER" in Doors will be tagging along as usual
How's her job going? She started yet?
Old Sep 11th 2008, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

chocolatedog is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent. Will look forward to meeting those who go. Will there be a particular way of knowing who u r?
Old Sep 11th 2008, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chocolatedog
If ur all still going on 4 oct for curry - would love to join u - what time r u planning on meeting?
Take no notice of the SHANDY drinker below Lee we like to accommodate drinkers as early as possible I'm sure i could even come down to the Bay and pick yous up if you wanted & then we could possibly leave from our neck of the woods via taxi or choo choo along with Owen & Carol who live nearby us Just let me know if that suits you !

Originally Posted by SarahJane2007
Finns 1st (next door theres an Irish Bar) at 7.30pm...need to wet the palate a little. Then usually book a table for 8. Looking forward to meeting you.
Some of us may well be there earlier
Old Sep 11th 2008, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

May you like / (want ) to join us Eric ?? Would be good to finally meet Statto
Old Sep 11th 2008, 9:32 am
Just Joined

naomif is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Well, if needs must stick our names down for it please Someone has to keep NAZ in a job so it might as well be us

Hi Naomi , Everyone is more than welcome on the curry bus Where abouts in the SOOOOTH are you located ?
Hiya,

OH and I are living in north booval which is out near Ipswich as I'm working in Ipswich. We would definately be up for a curry on the 4th Oct. Could someone PM me with the location so i can look it up. How we will know who everyone is apart from the accents?

Looking forward to the curry already.

Naomi
Old Sep 11th 2008, 11:09 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Take no notice of the SHANDY drinker below Lee we like to accommodate drinkers as early as possible I'm sure i could even come down to the Bay and pick yous up if you wanted & then we could possibly leave from our neck of the woods via taxi or choo choo along with Owen & Carol who live nearby us Just let me know if that suits you !

Some of us may well be there earlier

Shandy!..I've moved on to cocktails now you know
Old Sep 11th 2008, 11:11 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chocolatedog
Excellent. Will look forward to meeting those who go. Will there be a particular way of knowing who u r?
Cant realy miss us...its usually fairly quiet in there without us
Old Sep 11th 2008, 11:46 am

Bloody hell...when did you re-surface??? The statistician returns
Old Sep 11th 2008, 12:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Shandy!..I've moved on to cocktails now you know
Bloody ell i'd better remind Lee to trade the ship in for readies
Old Sep 11th 2008, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by naomif
Hiya,

OH and I are living in north booval which is out near Ipswich as I'm working in Ipswich. We would definately be up for a curry on the 4th Oct. Could someone PM me with the location so i can look it up. How we will know who everyone is apart from the accents?

Looking forward to the curry already.

Naomi
This looks summit like me on a good and bad day !Not sure which is which like !!
Attached Thumbnails The Spice Avenue Birkdale - Expats Curry League-drinking-hours.jpg   The Spice Avenue Birkdale - Expats Curry League-user5_pic599_1214552777.jpg  
Old Sep 11th 2008, 3:51 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Bobs and co if the wife is off on the 4th or even 5th then count us in,will def let you know in next few days
Old Sep 12th 2008, 1:01 am
Enjoying the good life!

This looks summit like me on a good and bad day !Not sure which is which like !!
You were brave enough to post them yourself..
Old Sep 12th 2008, 6:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Hey Bobs and co if the wife is off on the 4th or even 5th then count us in,will def let you know in next few days
Don't let us down Bernie
Old Sep 12th 2008, 6:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You were brave enough to post them yourself..
I had to ask Linda which ones i should use cos i have a cree full

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.