Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Spice Avenue Birkdale - Expats Curry League

The Spice Avenue Birkdale - Expats Curry League

Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:04 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool The Spice Avenue Birkdale - Expats Curry League

It seems competing teams are starting to grow.

Our table of 10 last night was surpassed by OzWannabee who seemed to have 20 on her crew and had practically taken over the outside eating area.

Unfortunately, we didn't have time for a chili count which was maybe just as well as our normal chili champion Fluffy went wimp on us and went for a mild dish.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 12:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Spice Avenue Birkdale - Expats Curry League.

Originally Posted by annqldau

Our table of 10 last night was surpassed by OzWannabee who seemed to have 20 on her crew and had practically taken over the outside eating area.

Unfortunately, we didn't have time for a chili count which was maybe just as well as our normal chili champion Fluffy went wimp on us and went for a mild dish.
What a PUSSY !
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 12:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

They may have won the numbers count but i bet they didn't win the decibel count !!
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 1:16 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, we were given head table.

Also chatted to owner he put them outside, cos he said They seemed like rabble, looked like rain, and wanted to wet their appetites

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
What a PUSSY !
I was shocked too, Rob won the coveted POT NOODLE HEAD AWARD for pissiest curry !

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
They may have won the numbers count but i bet they didn't win the decibel count !!
Dead on... we had a veritable bunch last night !!

Yam Yams, Geordies, Brummies and Cockneys !!

they had the welsh !!!!

Say no MORE !!!!
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really nice

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au

Also chatted to owner he put them outside, cos he said They seemed like rabble, looked like rain, and wanted to wet their appetites

I was shocked too, Rob won the coveted POT NOODLE HEAD AWARD for pissiest curry !

they had the welsh !!!!

Say no MORE !!!!

What are Yam Yams????
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 1:24 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eastend Girl
What are Yam Yams????
lol... erm

ever been to Dudley?
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 1:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really nice

lol... erm

ever been to Dudley?
Yes actually - oh I think I see
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 1:32 am
Banned

Yes actually - oh I think I see
Yam goin down da poooob

Yam goin forrra currrayy

Yam oryte myte

Old Dec 23rd 2007, 1:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Yam goin down da poooob

Yam goin forrra currrayy

Yam oryte myte

Yep, I get it (never head them called yam yams before though )
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 1:37 am
Banned

Yep, I get it (never head them called yam yams before though )
http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/y.htm

Old Dec 23rd 2007, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Great site - thanks Timber. I think I've been away from the old country too long, I used to be good at all that stuff
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 5:18 am
Banned

Great site - thanks Timber. I think I've been away from the old country too long, I used to be good at all that stuff
Quite surprising the sayings we used to use in UK, now kinda sidetracked to new aussie ones.

MINGER is still a firm fave of mine lol
Old Dec 24th 2007, 1:49 am
BE Enthusiast

OzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud of

they had the welsh !!!!

Say no MORE !!!!
Expat meet organised at the last minute????? Bollocks!! When we tried to book a table inside, he said your table had been booked for weeks perhaps even months!!! I reckon it was already planned and you just put that thread on when you knew everyone had already made plans!!

He also mentioned something about you being a load of wimps and having to water down the curry so he didn't think you'd be able to hack it outside!!

Don't see why the sheep can't have a Xmas party as well????

Last edited by OzWannabee; Dec 24th 2007 at 1:51 am. Reason: Forgot about the sheep!
Old Dec 24th 2007, 4:23 am
Banned

Originally Posted by OzWannabee
Expat meet organised at the last minute????? Bollocks!! When we tried to book a table inside, he said your table had been booked for weeks perhaps even months!!! I reckon it was already planned and you just put that thread on when you knew everyone had already made plans!!

He also mentioned something about you being a load of wimps and having to water down the curry so he didn't think you'd be able to hack it outside!!

Don't see why the sheep can't have a Xmas party as well????
He said to us, weeks ago, listen you are my best curry munchers,,, im gonna reserve the special table for my very special customers.

And if they dont turn up you bunch of dicks can have it !!

LOL
Old Dec 24th 2007, 5:02 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

they had the welsh !!!!

Say no MORE !!!!
And whats wrong with the Welsh? We are nice people, very friendly to chipmunks and sheep

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.