Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Soooo, umm.. how was YOUR christmas day?

Soooo, umm.. how was YOUR christmas day?

Old Dec 27th 2005, 7:40 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soooo, umm.. how was YOUR christmas day?

Originally Posted by glittababe
oooo soapy its snowing like buggery over here and I have to drive to work in it!!! So scared! Wish I had a four wheel drive, or a tank! Right off I go, it feels like a massive expedition!
i just saw that on the uk news
oh i do miss the uk
Old Dec 28th 2005, 8:41 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
Mine?

Well, the salvos lunch was a big success enjoyed doing it, was invited back next year. Some really fun and interesting people there.

As to the rest... geez, i've had an eventful day!!!
After Mr Lush finished worked we went down to Coogee beach for the prawns and a picnic. All was going wonderfully. We had free air display from a complete show off in a bi plane doing acrobatics above the beach (very impressive) NOT so impressive although somewhat entertaining, a fight broke out right next to us between 3 brothers and the poor father got stuck in the middlke trying to separate them. Of course, the police soon rolled up and a bigger fight ensued!!! :scared: By far the most ummm, how can i put this "active" officer was a WOMAN! bloody hell she was scarey. Anyway, they all got dragged of in a paddy wagon. Off home we went.

After a coffee decided to go to the pool for a swim. 5mins into it, 2 guys of (as the media keep telling us) "middle eastern appearance", started playing bloody cricket next to the glass pool fence which meant that the ball was hitting the glass with great ferocity and making a hell of a racket!! After several minutes of this i couldnt stand it anymore and popped up the side of the pool asking them politely if they could do it somewhere else away from the glass as it was a bit frightening hearing the ball thumping the glass whilst trying to swim.
I got a mouthful of abuse and when i tried to explain it was dangerous, one of these guys snarled his teeth and started punching the glass at me!! :scared: :scared: Of course, this idiot couldnt possibly know how large and burly my husband is (6ft 4 brick house model) as he was submerged in the water. Being the strong silent type He didnt say a word, but casually made his way to the pool steps. As he climbed out, the enormity of their challenge must have scared the hell out of them as bat and ball was quickly scooped up, and to say they trotted off quickly is an understatement!!

Sooo, after all that i think i best stay indoors tonight.

How was your day? Can you beat that?
Bladdy trouble maker
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all

Well my son bought me a bluetooth for the computer, installed it Christmas day......
Just got everything back to normal now after the massive crash and subsequent problems due to cueless idiot(me) trying to repair it

Do you think I should try and intall it again