songbook

Old Jun 27th 2010, 2:46 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default songbook

anybody else watch it on the telly
i love it!

just happend to watch it the other night and it was the guy from snow patrol

fantastic stuff.
then he sang chasing cars (gulp)
right after a ran to the pc and watched a video that bordy once put on here.

great show. i think its on friday nights and abc2 ?
Old Jun 27th 2010, 8:13 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: songbook

Originally Posted by soapy©
anybody else watch it on the telly
i love it!

just happend to watch it the other night and it was the guy from snow patrol

fantastic stuff.
then he sang chasing cars (gulp)
right after a ran to the pc and watched a video that bordy once put on here.

great show. i think its on friday nights and abc2 ?
Missed it - gutted!
Old Jun 27th 2010, 12:01 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Missed it - gutted!
it was class!
Old Jun 28th 2010, 11:12 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

You are a softie, but that vid makes me bawl my eyes out everytime, in fact I have had to stop myself watching it.

Flynn is a nutter now, he is totally crazy and is streets ahead in so many things!
Old Jun 28th 2010, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
You are a softie, but that vid makes me bawl my eyes out everytime, in fact I have had to stop myself watching it.

Flynn is a nutter now, he is totally crazy and is streets ahead in so many things!
I can concur
Old Jun 28th 2010, 7:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

i watched the christening vid after and cant believe its the same lad.
you lot must be really boring now
Old Jun 29th 2010, 4:38 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

i watched the christening vid after and cant believe its the same lad.
you lot must be really boring now
Nah never boring, he is without doubt the most eccentric 3 year old ever, mix that with Nialls aspergers take on the world and believe me theres never a dull moment LOL.

I am gonna PM you something very exciting.....
Old Jun 29th 2010, 7:29 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I am gonna PM you something very exciting.....
Not the topless photos again !!!!!!!!
Old Jun 29th 2010, 7:42 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bordy
Not the topless photos again !!!!!!!!
yip that photo again bordy. it was taken by a normal sized person and all you see is the tap of her heid lol

wheres the PM lassie?
Old Jun 29th 2010, 11:27 am
High in the Dandenongs

Tis done.....
Old Jun 29th 2010, 7:23 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Tis done.....
Old Jun 30th 2010, 1:41 pm
High in the Dandenongs