Sickening....

Old Feb 25th 2010, 10:00 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Sickening....

How would you feel if this was your teen? I would go ballistic, then probably wonder where the hell we went wrong. I just hope he doesn't go unpunished and, imo, he should be sent to the Morcombes home for a day.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-...acebook-group/
Old Feb 25th 2010, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sickening....

What is truly despicable is that it was left to Daniel's mum to track the boy the down!
I despair if websites are unable to police themselves effectively but realistically, I know they can't!
What hope for the future?
Old Feb 25th 2010, 10:22 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
What is truly despicable is that it was left to Daniel's mum to track the boy the down!
I despair if websites are unable to police themselves effectively but realistically, I know they can't!
What hope for the future?
I wonder whether the boy knows something. Why would he do this out of the blue? Sick little ******.
Old Feb 25th 2010, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
How would you feel if this was your teen? I would go ballistic, then probably wonder where the hell we went wrong. I just hope he doesn't go unpunished and, imo, he should be sent to the Morcombes home for a day.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-...acebook-group/
So so wrong. What a horrible boy. Facebook certainly attracts some nutters, there's a group dedicated to the little girl Trinity who was murdered in Bundaberg and some of the comments people have left are truly vile. Facebook needs to monitor the groups more closely I think.
Old Feb 25th 2010, 10:52 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Little bastard should be charged with extortion.
Old Feb 25th 2010, 11:39 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

I hear castration in some countries is still legal punishment.
Old Feb 25th 2010, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

Disgusting behaviour and I'd be horrified if it was my son doing something like that.
Old Feb 25th 2010, 7:02 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

why cant FB be moderated and have a ten min delay?
Old Feb 25th 2010, 10:12 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
why cant FB be moderated and have a ten min delay?
In an ideal world Soapy, I agree. But in reality, due to the massive membership, they'd have to employ an army of mods and the cost would more than likely be passed on to members. Most people seem to agree they wouldn't pay for Facebook. Shame really, I'd happily pay a small amount to get rid of the crap.
Old Feb 25th 2010, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

What_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really nice

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
So so wrong. What a horrible boy. Facebook certainly attracts some nutters, there's a group dedicated to the little girl Trinity who was murdered in Bundaberg and some of the comments people have left are truly vile. Facebook needs to monitor the groups more closely I think.
There are some disgusting people out there, who are total cowards. They are annonymous,so know they can get away with this crap. My only hope is that one day something truly terrible happens to them, and they recieve the same treatment they dish out to others. My heart goes out to Trinitys family
Old Feb 25th 2010, 11:47 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

From somebody who was once one, I can vouch for the fact that teenage boys have strange minds. I doubt he thought it was cruel or disgusting or sickening... just a 'laugh'.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 12:31 am
'In limboland'

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
From somebody who was once one, I can vouch for the fact that teenage boys have strange minds. I doubt he thought it was cruel or disgusting or sickening... just a 'laugh'.
You are probably right, but he must know right from wrong and what he did was just so plainly wrong. The reason I believe he should spend a day in the Morcombes home is, so he can at least see and maybe feel their sense of loss and their hope that one day Daniel will be found, be it dead or alive, so they can have closure. I just hope this lad doesn't have siblings, because that makes what he did much worse imo.

PS. All males have 'strange' minds.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 2:28 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
In an ideal world Soapy, I agree. But in reality, due to the massive membership, they'd have to employ an army of mods and the cost would more than likely be passed on to members. Most people seem to agree they wouldn't pay for Facebook. Shame really, I'd happily pay a small amount to get rid of the crap.
people would moderate areas for free. people love power
Old Feb 26th 2010, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

ElizabethR will become famous soon enoughElizabethR will become famous soon enough

This Brisbane school boys needs a good kick in the pants. The parents of this boy are in enough agony, perhaps we do need some moderation on Facebook.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 3:05 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by ElizabethR
This Brisbane school boys needs a good kick in the pants. The parents of this boy are in enough agony, perhaps we do need some moderation on Facebook.
we do. i think there was one a few weeks ago of someone who heard their brother died in a crash. it was posted on facebook before anyone could let them know.
i dont know how you stop things like that happening, but facebook should have people working hard to find a way