Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Should I buy a Stormtrooper costume?

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Sould I buy a Stormtrooper costume?
Yes
93.02%
No
6.98%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Should I buy a Stormtrooper costume?

Old Jul 13th 2007, 2:03 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Should I buy a Stormtrooper costume?

Well? Should I?

Can you see me wandering around the streets of Sydney dressed like this? Imagine commuting to work, or buying my groceries in Coles...

It would look something like this (only without the plate of biscuits):
Attached Thumbnails Should I buy a Stormtrooper costume?-waiting_trooper.jpg  
Old Jul 13th 2007, 2:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should I buy a Stormtrooper costume?

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Well? Should I?

Can you see me wandering around the streets of Sydney dressed like this? Imagine commuting to work, or buying my groceries in Coles...

I think you should forget the costume and just hold the biscuits, you'd get more looks that way.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 2:05 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Well? Should I?

yes get it!!! and then you can go to star wars conventions and look the part!, think of all the sci fi chicks you'll attract!!
my sister in law lives near you, I tell her to keep an eye out!!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 2:07 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Why can't you just buy a suspender belt like a normal man ?
Old Jul 13th 2007, 2:09 am
Aussie lost in the UK

AndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond repute

I had this terrific idea not to long ago!

You know when you go skiing and everyone is on the snow in stupid outfits - wigs etc.

I ski with a group of guys and I suggested that 1 of us gets the Darth Vader constume and the other 12 get storm-trooper outfits!!

Can you imagine Darth out there on the snow with his foot-soldiers!!

I think you not only need to buy it, but it wold be insane NOT to!!

A
Old Jul 13th 2007, 2:12 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AndyR1976

You know when you go skiing and everyone is on the snow in stupid outfits - wigs etc.

I ski with a group of guys and I suggested that 1 of us gets the Darth Vader constume and the other 12 get storm-trooper outfits!!

A
That's where this idea came from - I had the same idea when we went to Thredbo a couple of weeks back, and I suggested it would be great to go skiing in a Snowtrooper costume!

Great minds etc...

S
Old Jul 13th 2007, 2:16 am
Aussie lost in the UK

AndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond repute

That's where this idea came from - I had the same idea when we went to Thredbo a couple of weeks back, and I suggested it would be great to go skiing in a Snowtrooper costume!

Great minds etc...

S
I can just imagine you on the home run trail now!

Maybe i'll see you in the snow soon then??!

I ski for 5-6 weekends a year (usually at Perisher but if the conditions are right I'll give Thredbo a whirl). One does like those runs through Merrits!!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

A
No ladies ski with you? May be thats a good thing, probably a bit cold in the princess Leah outfit!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 2:23 am
Aussie lost in the UK

Originally Posted by black cat
No ladies ski with you? May be thats a good thing, probably a bit cold in the princess Leah outfit!
Well, most of us now have girlfriends so the trips are usually about 50:50 now!

But there is always room for a 'boys only' trip once a year!

Princess Leah outfits...now you're talking......

(not for me obviously)
Old Jul 13th 2007, 2:26 am
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

Well, most of us now have girlfriends so the trips are usually about 50:50 now!

But there is always room for a 'boys only' trip once a year!

Princess Leah outfits...now you're talking......

(not for me obviously)
I'm sure you'd look great with those Danish Whirls on the side of your head
Old Jul 13th 2007, 2:44 am
Aussie lost in the UK

Originally Posted by Scubaemma
I'm sure you'd look great with those Danish Whirls on the side of your head
If there's one thing I never want to see its to look into a mirror and see myself in a bikini with long hair (tied up in bun at sides)

the chains would be OK....
Old Jul 13th 2007, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

If there's one thing I never want to see its to look into a mirror and see myself in a bikini with long hair (tied up in bun at sides)

the chains would be OK....
Kinky
Old Jul 13th 2007, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Definately. i know I'm sad bit I have always thought thata stormtroopers costume is the ultimate for fancy dress (or just to get rid of unwanted guests at parties)
Attached Images  
Old Jul 13th 2007, 11:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Being short - I'd have all the chicks come up to me and say the immortal line:

"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

Get it mate.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 12:29 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

I voted no, just because nobody else has and I'm a contrary mare.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.