Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Should children be allowed in airline Lounges?

View Poll Results: Should children be allowed in airline Lounges?
Yes
38.16%
No
9.21%
There should be tethering points just outside the door
11.84%
Only if gagged and kept on a lead
18.42%
They should be checked in as hold luggage
22.37%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Should children be allowed in airline Lounges?

Old May 5th 2011, 12:17 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should children be allowed in airline Lounges?

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
From as far back as I remember (around 6) I knew I wanted to be a mother, I don't know how I would have got through life if I couldn't have/didn't have children. I was one of those little girls who drew pictures of a quaint house, with husband and children out playing in the garden on swings and stuff
What went wrong
Old May 5th 2011, 12:18 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
I must admit I get really annoyed by the attitude of parents, who think I am “odd” because I don’t have 5- 6 kids.

I think people who don’t have kids should get a tax rebate, like the baby bonus, only a bloody good one, for paying for the result of other peoples sexual frolics, and putting up with them in public places.

And don’t get me on to breast feeding and “baby on board” signs!:curse:
Virgin
Old May 5th 2011, 12:19 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

From as far back as I remember (around 6) I knew I wanted to be a mother, I don't know how I would have got through life if I couldn't have/didn't have children. I was one of those little girls who drew pictures of a quaint house, with husband and children out playing in the garden on swings and stuff
My sister was like that! I was outside climbing trees and playing cowboys and Indians with the boy down the road, while she was designing her wedding and planning a nice home and family! Good luck to her, she got exactly what she wanted and is very happy - even after 19 years of marriage
Old May 5th 2011, 12:21 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 5th 2011, 12:26 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

I must admit I get really annoyed by the attitude of parents, who think I am “odd” because I don’t have 5- 6 kids.

I think people who don’t have kids should get a tax rebate, like the baby bonus, only a bloody good one, for paying for the result of other peoples sexual frolics, and putting up with them in public places.

And how do you feel about cyclists?

(Lights blue touch paper and walks away )
Old May 5th 2011, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

It all evens out in the end, when your a cranky old bugger in a nursing home (as you have no where else to go) having the state pay the nurse that has to spoon feed you, it'll be my kids paying tax to keep her/him employed.
Old May 5th 2011, 12:57 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
My sister was like that! I was outside climbing trees and playing cowboys and Indians with the boy down the road, while she was designing her wedding and planning a nice home and family! Good luck to her, she got exactly what she wanted and is very happy - even after 19 years of marriage

I never done anything like that ffs!
Old May 5th 2011, 12:58 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

is that really you?
Old May 5th 2011, 1:03 pm
FREE TIBET

is that really you?
Obviously just tasted his first aussie beer
Old May 5th 2011, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Obviously just tasted his first aussie beer
Or just had a Bunnings sausage sizzle.
Old May 5th 2011, 1:18 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rambi
And how do you feel about cyclists?

(Lights blue touch paper and walks away )
Thats what bull bars were invented for.

Extra points in they are in lycra shorts.
Old May 5th 2011, 1:25 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

How come parents can’t smell shit or vomit, don’t notice sticky fingers grabbing everything, and think little Garry is “learning” when he pulls the back off your new flat screen TV?

Apparently flat screens falling on children are now a major problem. Instead of making parents look after their bloody kids the TV designers have to make them “child proof”.

But the worst are arrogant breast feeders, who wait until they have a suitable audience and flop one out for a suckle.

“Its only natural Slappy” they say to me when I complain.

So is urination, defecation and masturbation. Next time I see a woman breast feeding in a restaurant I am going to take a piss, crap on the table then have a quick hand shandy.

That will wipe the smug smile off their faces.
Old May 5th 2011, 1:25 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Or just had a Bunnings sausage sizzle.
They should be banned, truly horrible invention!
Old May 5th 2011, 1:31 pm
Not allowed opinions.

Originally Posted by Pollyana
They should be banned, truly horrible invention!
You would probably say the same about a Slapphead Sausage sizzle.
Old May 5th 2011, 1:35 pm
FREE TIBET

How come parents can’t smell shit or vomit, don’t notice sticky fingers grabbing everything, and think little Garry is “learning” when he pulls the back off your new flat screen TV?

Apparently flat screens falling on children are now a major problem. Instead of making parents look after their bloody kids the TV designers have to make them “child proof”.

But the worst are arrogant breast feeders, who wait until they have a suitable audience and flop one out for a suckle.

“Its only natural Slappy” they say to me when I complain.

So is urination, defecation and masturbation. Next time I see a woman breast feeding in a restaurant I am going to take a piss, crap on the table then have a quick hand shandy.

That will wipe the smug smile off their faces.
I thought that was just a normal day in Happy jacks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.